• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Seeing on twitter flamengo will earn 40 percent on any future sale of this guy if this goes through . Honestly think the Kroenke's need to keep a close eye on Raul .

You think Raul is just scamming with his purchases? I don't think he's that bad but I can see some dodgy stuff going on. But I don't think he'd do anything to hurt Arsenal though his reputation is on the line.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
The same can be said for Edu and his connections, but you'd hope his time spent playing here will mean he has the clubs best interests at heart.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Thought this guy was Brazilian ffs. Weird career by the looks of it.

Let's hope he can do a job. Can't be worse than Holding or Mustafi you'd think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From the videos i watched he looked very calm and chose his moments to be aggressive similar to Mertesacker but more quicker. Would be interesting to see how he'll do here worth a risk.

There no reports about Flamengo getting 40% future sale we not signing a young player with massive potential ffs.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought this guy was Brazilian ffs. Weird career by the looks of it.

Let's hope he can do a job. Can't be worse than Holding or Mustafi you'd think.
wtf
what has Holding done to be put in the same bracket as Mustafi?
Before his injury, he was the best CB at this club and one of the best in the league.
We even went on like a 20+ game unbeaten run with him in our defense.

I get the concern that he might not be able to get back to his previous level but to say he's as bad as Mustafi is laughable.

Furious

wtf
Before his injury, he was the best CB at this club and one of the best in the league.

I get the concern that he might not be able to get back to his previous level but to say he's as bad as Mustafi is laughable.

He has never been the best CB at the club, what are you on about, lol.

We had a similar unbeaten streak with Mustafi too. Don't see you using that?

Who cares about that useless unbeaten streak anyway? It was mostly against rubbish teams, and as if it was down to him...:lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whats there to be positive about?
That we have a young exciting manager and for the first time since forever we now have a clear recruitment strategy.
And there's now an organizational and structural pattern in our play.

Quick question: Are you like this in real life?

Furious

@jmsmtthw28

Just checked on transfermarkt. Mustafi was part of all the league games during that unbeaten run, and it was broken when he was suspended against Saints....

:facepalm:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
That we have a young exciting manager and for the first time since forever we now have a clear recruitment strategy.
And there's now an organizational and structural pattern in our play.

Quick question: Are you like this in real life?

Like what? Someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't just go along with the crowd? Yes I am like that always have been, it gets under peoples skin though they seem to hate it when one doesn't fall in line.

I just don't see this huge 'organisational and structural pattern' change everyone's on about, we play better yes but wheres the wins? That's what matters, I see the same flaws I saw with Emery and Arsène and I've seen multiple times Arsenal fans being overly positive just for it to bite us in the arse.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has never been the best CB at the club, what are you on about, lol.

We had a similar unbeaten streak with Mustafi too. Don't see you using that?

Who cares about that useless unbeaten streak anyway? It was mostly against rubbish teams, and as if it was down to him...:lol:
every single loss we suffered in the league (apart from Wolves) after Holding's injury was with Mustafi in the starting XI.
and who else would you call the best CB at the club while our unbeaten run was going on if not Holding.
It was basically Holding and Bellerin's injury that destroyed our season last season.
He doesnt make the mistakes that Mustafi makes, I dont get how you are saying he's as bad as Mustafi.
Have you just forgotten last season now and are going by his last performance in the FA cup game

Furious

every single loss we suffered in the league (apart from Wolves) after Holding's injury was with Mustafi in the starting XI.
and who else would you call the best CB at the club while our unbeaten run was going on if not Holding.
It was basically Holding and Bellerin's injury that destroyed our season last season.
He doesnt make the mistakes that Mustafi makes, I dont get how you are saying he's as bad as Mustafi.
Have you just forgotten last season now and are going by his last performance in the FA cup game

So what? We were bound to lose at some point.. do you think we would've gone unbeaten the whole season with Holding or something? He was only part of 10 league games ffs.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we would have lost less games with him in the team and had a good chance of making the top four last season
But the original discussion was about you saying he was as bad as Mustafi and thats just not true.
Just admit you forgot about his performances last season and are just going by what you saw at Leeds game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like what? Someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't just go along with the crowd? Yes I am like that always have been, it gets under peoples skin though they seem to hate it when one doesn't fall in line.

I just don't see this huge 'organisational and structural pattern' change everyone's on about, we play better yes but wheres the wins? That's what matters, I see the same flaws I saw with Emery and Arsène and I've seen multiple times Arsenal fans being overly positive just for it to bite us in the arse.
It might help to have a positive view on things not just being pessimistic. I'm not saying you should be foolishly optimistic. But at least try and look on the positive side of things. We've made progress since the dark days of Unai. If you refuse to see that, then there's not much I can say

Furious

I think we would have lost less games with him in the team and had a good chance of making the top four last season
But the original discussion was about you saying he was as bad as Mustafi and thats just not true.
Just admit you forgot about his performances last season and are just going by what you saw at Leeds game.

You're embarrassing yourself.

You said "we were on a 20+ games unbeaten"(he was only part of 10 in league:lol:) with Holding as a premise to him being better than Mustafi, when the in fact the latter was part of more games in the league during that run.

No, he was indeed **** against Leeds, but I've always maintained that he's super average at best.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't think Rob will be more than a squad player at Arsenal, but if he played against Palace instead of Mutsafi last year we, we might have actually got top four last year...

...Mustafi's mistake against Zaha was unbelievable, only missed out on third by two points too...Mustafi is not only poor, but makes everyone else drop a level cause he is so ****, terrible "defender" ...Holding definitely isn't that bad tbf.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
wtf

Holding has never been anywhere close to one of the best CBs in the league

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You're embarrassing yourself.

You said "we were on a 20+ games unbeaten"(he was only part of 10 in league:lol:) with Holding as a premise to him being better than Mustafi, when the in fact the latter was part of more games in the league during that run.

No, he was indeed **** against Leeds, but I've always maintained that he's super average at best.
Your take of Holding being as bad as Mustafi was probably the worst take I have seen on AM and you think I'm embarrassing myself. Jesus
Anyways this is off-topic so lets bring it back to discussion about Pablo Mari.

Furious

Your take of Holding being as bad as Mustafi was probably the worst take I have seen on AM and you think I'm embarrassing myself. Jesus
Anyways this is off-topic so lets bring it back to discussion about Pablo Mari.

Wtf are you on about? Learn to read ffs.

You're the one making up and manipulating stats for your agenda to make the rubbish Holding seem good. Doesn't get more embarrassing than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom