• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not many better sights in football than Utd in this sort of form.

Ole genuinely put out a near full strength team vs a team fighting relegation in league 1. Frightening.

Sydney-Gooner

Not many better sights in football than Utd in this sort of form.

A team battling relegation in the third division getting hammered by a midtable Premier League team.

dd149f8fa058df3db7766c025357c76a.jpg

bEsT FoOtBaLl eVa!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hargreaves talking about a striker, why don’t they get in touch and offer 70M for Auba? Everyone wins.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A team battling relegation in the third division getting hammered by a midtable Premier League team.

dd149f8fa058df3db7766c025357c76a.jpg

bEsT FoOtBaLl eVa!
:lol:

Still remember @GDeep™ getting upset whenever someone would mention Wenger in a negative light when watch rival games, yet he does the same with players/managers he dislikes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We are talking about Emery.

Arteta is someone who I wanted 2 years ago, he can do very little wrong for me atm and even looking ahead.

You still seem very negative though...moaning in every thread, saying we will constantly lose, etc...even if you don't rate the current bunch, back them for Arteta's sake...shown some good things even this early on, and some positivity never hurts :)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Following this club is very unhealthy for me btw. I used to take my anger out on furniture and people when I was younger, have grown out of that but it’s more a mental torture and frustration. It’s for nothing really too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You still seem very negative though...moaning in every thread, saying we will constantly lose, etc...even if you don't rate the current bunch, back them for Arteta's sake...shown some good things even this early on, and some positivity never hurts :)
Just being realistic, we can’t all be like you sucking on that positive pipe all day.

This club is in massive decline.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One of the best matches I've been to. Shrews fans going absolutely mental. They should have won it.

I’m completely hoarse and hours from home, possibly up there with greatest games in club history. Incredible achievement.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom