• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
These loans are getting more useless, the more we do them.

For a couple of months of football, in a league he has never played, with the fact that he's going back in his thoughts.. it's not a great idea is it?

Just sign him for such a low fee, if we really need him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some People really believe we dont have the Money?

We probably just want to risk to have Another "deadwood" player if he Flops if we buy him permamently.
It's Not only about the fee. He would take a place in the squad and is warning wage for at least 4 Years probably.

So we will try until the last day to get the best possible Deal. Same happened with Tierney too and Mari would Need some Time in Training anyway, so he isn't an Option for The Next Game.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

We probably just want to risk to have Another "deadwood" player if he Flops if we buy him permamently.
It's Not only about the fee. He would take a place in the squad and is warning wage for at least 4 Years probably.

So we will try until the last day to get the best possible Deal. Same happened with Tierney too and Mari would Need some Time in Training anyway, so he isn't an Option for The Next Game.

There is no “best deal” if they want a permanent deal and we want a loan. They just got €35m for Reinier so they won’t be accepting a lower fee either.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
My worries about this signing seems to be right so not too fussed if it breaks down.. I really doubt the money is the issue here, it’s supposedly less than 10m ffs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Theres enough out there to think so. Emery let the cat out the bag this time last year.

The Athletic & Orny have been mentioning a loan to buy with this deal + the type of deals we can do.

Reactions: A_G

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This guy would've been a Chambers replacement, it's not a big deal if he's not signed.

What's concerning is the lack of direction from Raul and Edu. They look like people who don't know what they want. They wanted to sign a player that they are not sure will be any good. Reminds me of someone's insistence at the club to extend Emery's contract and then sacking him a few months later.

They haven't gotten a clue, that's the biggest worry. If Josh Kroenke actually cares about the club, he will investigate what the hell these two guys are doing and intervene.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
People keep saying that it isnt a big deal if we doesnt get him. When Mustafi makes a terrible mistake that ends Europa League for us i guess they will have a different opinion.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only Arsenal can **** up a simple transfer, to the point where the player was actually in the country and still not sign him.

I’m not really for these stop gap type signings, for a club that has no money we’ve wasted close to 30M and wages on stop gap solutions.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We’ve been shocking with transfers since this new regime came in.
That's because the Spanish gang pushed for and convinced KSE to get rid of a forward thinking expert who relied on extended scouting, performance analysis and stats to find unknown players for low fees.

dortmunds-head-scout-sven-mislintat-smiles-prior-to-the-champions-picture-id991967334

Instead we're being mugged from super agents that are found in Sanllehi's contact book.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi is a bigger risk. But the big problem is that we may end this window without a new cb. If you dont understand why that is a problem i cant help you.
We have 4 CBs at Arsenal. League is finished, just the EL which we’re competing in. We’ll be fine.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I would have liked him, for 7M it was a transfer with mainly upsides. That said, he’s a player in his peak who has played little or no top level European football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Unless you really know this player and have followed him, it makes no sense crying over missing out on him.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
That's because the Spanish gang pushed for and convinced KSE to get rid of a forward thinking expert who relied on extended scouting, performance analysis and stats to find unknown players for low fees.

dortmunds-head-scout-sven-mislintat-smiles-prior-to-the-champions-picture-id991967334

Instead we're being mugged from super agents that are found in Sanllehi's contact book.

Ah, yes, Sven Mandela Gandhi Mislintat, the guy who found Sokratis and Mavropanos.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We have 4 CBs at Arsenal. League is finished, just the EL which we’re competing in. We’ll be fine.

Holding is rusty and may not reach his best level again for a long time while Mustafi is Mustafi. But lets pretend that we are fine as we are.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This guy would've been a Chambers replacement, it's not a big deal if he's not signed.

What's concerning is the lack of direction from Raul and Edu. They look like people who don't know what they want. They wanted to sign a player that they are not sure will be any good. Reminds me of someone's insistence at the club to extend Emery's contract and then sacking him a few months later.

They haven't gotten a clue, that's the biggest worry. If Josh Kroenke actually cares about the club, he will investigate what the hell these two guys are doing and intervene.

Yeah, the whole squadplanning and contract management looks a little directionless in the last time.

E.g. they finally have to find a solution to the CB mess. Neither Holding nor Chambers could nail down a starting spot post Kos/Merte, of course at times due to injury, too, but still. Mustafi is Mustafi, Sokratis rather solid but ageing, David Luiz a quick fix, Mavropanos never found his footing and couldn't string together a few games, next season the next young talent in Saliba comes in. This is the most random bunch of CBs I've ever seen, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom