• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,602

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

any other manager in the league would be getting crucified for this..

Kind of disgraceful from big Jurgen, league is more important but the cup has it's value too.

Amazing to think I have a job interview on Wednesday, and I will be dressed better during that, than Klopp was dressed during the Champions League final...****ing chav he is!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently the League told all PL clubs that you’d have a shorter winter break if there were cup replays before the season.

Fail to see how this is anything but his fault, if you want a two week break don’t play the kids?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Clearly a statement on the fixture congestion the England which he's been vocal about (and Liverpool's been dealing with) all season. Not surprising. Things won't change unless people take stands like this, even if it does look weird.

From a cynical perspective it's pretty reasonable. The FA Cup means barely anything in the grand scheme of things for a club in their position.

Pepes blue pill

Kind of disgraceful from big Jurgen, league is more important but the cup has it's value too.

Amazing to think I have a job interview on Wednesday, and I will be dressed better during that, than Klopp was dressed during the Champions League final...****ing chav he is!

Good luck with the interview :)

Pepes blue pill

As for klopp its pathetic, what is he even moaning about, he was never gonna play his 1st team and now has an extra game to get all their players coming back from injury back up to scratch and give young players more experience and wtf is he not turning up for, does his jaw need resting from all that gurning

All the talk should be about shrewsbury , the performance they put in and what a trip to anfield means for the fans, the players and most importantly the amazing things the club can do with the income from the game but narcissistic klopp wants all the attention on him

Great manager, pathetic excuse of a man

Riou

Jesus, that’s a terrible 11 :lol:

...the original tweet is almost as bad, Henry ain’t being moved wide for Duane Dibbley!

GDeep™

League is very weak
FA cup replays should be scrapped. No reason why Liverpool should have to be playing during the winter break.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have to stand and applaud Kloppo for the stand he’s taken with the FA Cup, as many a manager would have buckled and played the replay during the break.

FA Cup is also officially a tinpot cup now that Kloppo isn’t giving it the time of day. When the manager of the day makes a stand like this, it has long lasting affects, FA Cup can not be considered a credible trophy for a top club from now on.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Have to stand and applaud Kloppo for the stand he’s taken with the FA Cup, as many a manager would have buckled and played the replay during the break.

FA Cup is also officially a tinpot cup now that Kloppo isn’t giving it the time of day. When the manager of the day makes a stand like this, it has long lasting affects, FA Cup can not be considered a credible trophy for a top club from now on.

I said that too.No point to focus his attention on that with playing for EPL title and has tough match in CL.Most people attacked him for that.

Riou

All he decided to do, was basically not go into work for a day he was supposed to...then again, you dress like a chav, you become a chav...

Also, didn't Ferguson already do something like this in 2000 anyway...FA Cup was still pretty special after that, and I don't think Mr PE teacher will change that now.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
All he decided to do, was basically not go into work for a day he was supposed to...then again, you dress like a chav, you become a chav...

Also, didn't Ferguson already do something like this in 2000 anyway...FA Cup was still pretty special after that, and I don't think Mr PE teacher will change that now.

He doesn't rate FA cup that much in this moment :lol:.Probably thinks that some of imporant players can get injury and miss some more big games in season.

It's not big thing imo.People would never be angry if some manager rest players in league game because he prefer to win CL in some busy period of the season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

So how did the interview go ?
Any gotcha questions :p

Riou

So how did the interview go ?
Any gotcha questions :p

I think it went well...but we have all at one point thought we have had a brilliant interview, then we just don't hear from them again :lol:

Hoping I get it though, as it's only a 15 minute drive from my house.

He doesn't rate FA cup that much in this moment :lol:.Probably thinks that some of imporant players can get injury and miss some more big games in season.

It's not big thing imo.People would never be angry if some manager rest players in league game because he prefer to win CL in some busy period of the season.

Don't mind him resting players, all clubs do that at some point.

Issue is him not showing up at all, that's what's poor from him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it went well...but we have all at one point thought we have had a brilliant interview, then we just don't hear from them again :lol:

Hoping I get it though, as it's only a 15 minute drive from my house.

Don't mind him resting players, all clubs do that at some point.

Issue is him not showing up at all, that's what's poor from him.

Its the winter break, why should he show up for a poxy replay in a rubbish cup?

Line has been drawn in the sand now, the FA Cup is dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom