• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

I would like to see him swap with Guendouzi and play in a deeper role. His work rate and fitness/athleticism is more suited to being a b2b midfielder than a 10. Guendouzi needs to work on his defensive game and so would be better playing higher up the pitch. I wonder if the coaches have reservations about his passing.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would like to see him swap with Guendouzi and play in a deeper role. His work rate and fitness/athleticism is more suited to being a b2b midfielder than a 10. Guendouzi needs to work on his defensive game and so would be better playing higher up the pitch. I wonder if the coaches have reservations about his passing.

Agreed. He’s very comfortable on the ball and his physical stature gives him the ability to win duels without giving away fouls.

His passing range is actually one of his greatest strengths. I haven’t seen an Arsenal midfielder put in a better passing game this season than he did at the Nou Camp.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I can't believe that Douzi in his **** form is ahead of him, there's no way anyone can give us logical explanation on this issue

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I agree, I've said before that Willock is the one player we have who could in time fill Ramsey's shoes. Great energy and he scores goals, he should have added another yesterday but failed to hit the target, he needs to be calmer because he gets into the positions to score.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Really good performance from Willock today. Involved with both goals with a nice pre-assist. He offers us running power, and intelligent movement and good physique. He may never have Özil’s final pass or decision making but he has better qualities for pressing football imo. However, I’m just hoping he manages to translate this into PL performances because that’s where I feel he struggles but I believe with a competent manager at the helm he will blossom sooner rather than later.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is so much a Wengerball player!

Sometimes a bit of Rosicky in him, sometimes a bit of Nasri. Though both Nasri and Rosicky are levels ahead at this moment.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Modern CM. He’s the one I pin my hopes on the most because he has what we sorely lack in midfield.

I agree. His capacity to physically dominate his opponents and his ability to pass first time with either foot is something we desperately lack.

He’s ballsy and determined. Deserves more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom