• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney-Gooner

Because they like Bruno Fernandes mate, bit obvious?

Grealish will be about 20M more expensive and not available now anyway.

Surely if they wanted him now he'd be cheaper if they bought him and then loaned him back out to Villa again for the rest of the season?

Then again I suppose you'd know more than I would about your club.

ClubLevel

I watch Portuguese football and don't think Fernandes is worth anywhere near the money being asked for him. I get it that Sporting want as much as they can but even in United's dire state I think they've dodged a bullet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Surprised Barbosa couldn’t get another crack in Europe.

Not sure I buy this long winded Barcelona story. Apparently they’ll sign and then loan Bruno to Valencia in return for Rodrigo.

Think this is a cover story to put pressure on Utd to pay up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ultimately, despite his great shooting ability I’m not sure Bruno Fernandes is anything special.

Eriksen the bum joins inter on 320K a week. Couple of decent seasons at Sp**s. Remember when AM used to suck him off.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Danny Murphy on the radio so bitter about eriksen going inter. Even picking Özil when asked who he'd have between the two.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Looks like Juve cancelled the Di Sciglio - Kurzawa Deal.

5 Year Contract for Kurzawa in summer is still on!

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Barca is the most stupid team in the world with no policy for buying players ... unbelievable! I wonder how they will survive after GOAT's retirement.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I still don't know why they are searching for a striker ... I know Suarez is out for few months, but they still have many strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom