• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

This boy collects boos like xhaka collects yellow cards :lol: he is our own little trouble maker :)

On a serious note that was his best performance for a while last night, really hoping arteta coaches his understanding of the game as his talent is enormous

Also needs to cut down on going down too easily, there is a time and a place for doing it where it is the sensible thing to do but you do it too much and refs will stop believing you and it will end up costing us

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
This boy collects boos like xhaka collects yellow cards :lol: he is our own little trouble maker :)

On a serious note that was his best performance for a while last night, really hoping arteta coaches his understanding of the game as his talent is enormous

Also needs to cut down on going down too easily, there is a time and a place for doing it where it is the sensible thing to do but you do it too much and refs will stop believing you and it will end up costing us
He has world class potential.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
so good yesterday. All down to Arteta and the fact he gets players positioned correctly, in their preferred spots.
Xhaka ended up playing as LB, Saka as LM, Guendouzi in the heart of the mid, yet, surrounded by athleticism.
Bellerin tucking in where he actually belongs...
Back to Douzi, direct replacement for Özil ATM.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Sure does, he just needs to understand the game more, still amazed there are people that cant see his talent, swear if he was at another club we would never hear the end of it regarding how good he is etc
Exactly. Under Arteta's guidance, I expect him to blossom.

His ability aside, I love his passion, confidence and what a WUM he is :lol:

Good to have a player opposition fans can dislike again!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought he was very good yesterday. His passing was good and he made himself available for th ed return balls. He intercepted a lot of second balls which really helped us transition and put himself about physically to try and win the ball back early. Being taken out of the firing line abd coached the last three weeks has paid dividends. I'd be looking to renew during the winter break.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
:lol:

Just need that bum @CaseUteinberger to come and like the last few posts and we’ve got all the chuckle brothers together again hating on Mesut.
He's a waste of time. AM has been beating people over the head with his padded stats for long enough, well look at his now. The very definition of a bum. Your mate Luiz has better attacking stats, and so has your other mate Laca :lol:

bandaid

2 seasons, 1 assist, 0 goal...despite being given the freedom of the park by his darling Emery. cant attack, cant defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom