• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m not getting this at all. A loan for £5m which would’ve probably been enough to sign him? This must mean loans are accounted for differently in the financials or something, otherwise it makes no sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think there's any limit on the total, but you're only allowed two loanees from other PL teams
Oh thought there were limits that great then maybe we'll make one last loan signing after Cedric. i think we'll try to bring a forward.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I've gone off this, been reading about him. Inter fans saying he was **** for them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hope we have something in the contract that let's us extend without him being an official free agent, otherwise we might find ourselves paying an additional sign on fee without any actual guarantee he'll come here in the first place. I get the impression that this is such a pointlessly expensive loan fee, 5mil isn't nothing. Strange deal.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
lol another loan. how many loans we allowed to make? 3?

From the Premier League website:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-29-at-11-49-03-AM.png

But you can make as many loans as you want from outside the PL.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He played like 3 games for this when was on loan and had 2 assists he didn't earn his chance.

6 games, will he get more to prove himself here? Worried we will just sign him regardless.

How come Southampton are letting him go for free? Displaced by a 20 year old? Doesn't want to be backup there or not offered a contract?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Actually don't mind this at all being a loan.

If he comes and is horrible, that's that. We can still sign or promote someone to be Hector's back up or to eventually take over him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I get the impression that this is such a pointlessly expensive loan fee, 5mil isn't nothing. Strange deal.
The £5m figure is the total of the loan fee and the amount they'll save on his wages, if I'm reading Ornstein correctly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like we getting him on loan plus offering him 4 years contract if it worked well. s

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Great set of deals. Front office have finally gotten it right in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom