• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca hasn't been great recently, but the way Arteta wants us to play, I will be very shocked if he drops him...would like us to move on from Özil and the 4-2-3-1 soon, and move towards a more 4-3-3 type formation...

Leno
Niles-Luiz-Papa-Saka
Lucas
Willock-Xhaka
Pepe-Laca-Auba
...surely Bellerin needs a break, and I would like to see Willock keep his place...think Gabby will be benched on Sunday.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Laca hasn't been great recently, but the way Arteta wants us to play,i will be very shocked if he drops him...would like us to move on from Özil and the 4-2-3-1 soon, and move towards a more 4-3-3 type formation...

Leno
Niles-Luiz-Papa-Saka
Lucas
Willock-Xhaka
Pepe-Laca-Auba
...surely Bellerin needs a break, and I would like to see Willock keep his place...think Gabby will be benched on Sunday.

This the last game before the 2 weeks "off" so I think Bellerin might play

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Was it last season, or earlier this season, when Dyche went into that rant about foreign players cheating...when he has the gimpest of gimps, in Ashley Barnes playing for him :lol:

Earlier this season. The Ceballos game.

andeoch1

There isn’t any team in the premiership that is ‘ very Lacazette though’ at the moment. Doesn’t deserve a start tbh

Wagwaan

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Saka
Torreira Xhaka
Martinelli Willock Auba
Laca

Subs. Martinez, Holding, Bellerin, Guendo, Özil, Pepe, Nketiah.

Willock's last performance merits another start plus his strength would suit this game rather than Mesut.

Think Gabigol is undroppable at the moment so would see Pepe shifted for Auba.

Laca still brings alot to the team even though he needs a bloody goal!! His hold up play and strength and hounding will be needed in this game.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
United are playing Wolves
Sp**s playing City
Chelsea playing Leciester.
If we dont win this then forget even being in touching distance of the top4 come May.

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Saka
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Willock Martinelli
Aubameyang

Thats a direct team suited to away games.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Sp**s playing City
If we dont win this then forget even being in touching distance of the top4 come May.

Leno
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Willock Martinelli
Aubameyang

Love that lineup!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Sp**s playing City

Leno
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Willock Martinelli
Aubameyang

You know what. I'd play Laca behind Auba instead of Willock just to see if it works. He would still put in that work rate to close people down so we would at least be ok defensively in the middle. Ifbit doesn't work then we just put in Willock for the 2nd half.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I expect to see the default lineup with laca up top and Auba off the bench. Özil will start, as Arteta seems to like what he does for us in terms of ball retention and his work between the lines (although it's time for him to start posting some numbers).

Think we will win.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a must win game to make sure we stay in the top half. Never thought I'd say that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's January and Liverpool already have 70 points FFS. This season should end already

Wagwaan

Have you seen holding the last two times he has been on the pitch for us? he has been beyond pathetic, he should be nowhere near the 1st team atm and I say that as a fan of his

I'm a fan of Holding but he has been awful since he has came back from injury. Needs a good preseason to fully learn a new style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom