• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I could’ve sworn in the Cédric thread you said he wasn’t good enough because he was loaned to Inter Milan. Seems a bit contradictive.

Fwiw, I never said he wasn't good enough. All I did was question is he actually good? I've not ever followed him but to be loaned out twice at 28 from Southampton doesn't look great.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Solid window for us I feel but this should have been done in the summer.

CAM sorted so no more Lingard. Backup striker for the rest of the season sorted to cover Rashford/Martial injuries.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Fwiw, I never said he wasn't good enough. All I did was question is he actually good? I've not ever followed him but to be loaned out twice at 28 from Southampton doesn't look great.
Fair enough. But he's not being bought to be first choice, just as a back-up. In that sense, and given the nature of the deal (if he doesn't perform, then we don't sign him), he's definitely good enough.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't imagine Ighalo getting near Utd during Fergie's tenure. What a come down. Fair play to Sheffield Utd who imo have done the most interesting business. I'm especially looking forward to seeing Sander Berge. It was hardly worth Jim White getting his yellow tie out. Oh wait.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everything considered, Igalho is a very good signing,

He’s on loan to help, so not really a “Utd player”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom