• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
That's doom for them. Funkel was their guy. Made them overperform last season and for good stretches of this one. If you look at their team, there's absolute no denying they are not strong enough and they would start to struggle eventually - if you think otherwise that's bonkers. Firing Funkel was so stupid. That Lutz Pfannenstiel DoF of theirs is such a muppet.
Gotta agree, Funkel has worked wonders with the likes of Hennings and Ayhan who I suspect are playing above their true level. Not sure what the club expected when they sold their two best players and replaced them with 2. Liga bums like Tekpetey

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Gotta agree, Funkel has worked wonders with the likes of Hennings and Ayhan who I suspect are playing above their true level. Not sure what the club expected when they sold their two best players and replaced them with 2. Liga bums like Tekpetey

As you say, they lost their striking spine with Lukebakio, Raman, Duksch, spent a ton on Kownacki who hasn't scored a single goal yet, and then went out and loaned bums from the 2. Bundesliga. I mean Erik Thommy was deemed not good enough for Stuttgart - in the second division - and Dusseldoof got him for the first division. None of their problems is down to Funkel and I guess they will get even worse now he's gone.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What is this guy on??? He's incredible. Shame I won't be able to see the goal as I refuse to watch anything Bundesliga related.

LG10

Upamecano is such a clown sometimes, hope we are looking elsewhere in the summer.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
As you say, they lost their striking spine with Lukebakio, Raman, Duksch, spent a ton on Kownacki who hasn't scored a single goal yet, and then went out and loaned bums from the 2. Bundesliga. I mean Erik Thommy was deemed not good enough for Stuttgart - in the second division - and Dusseldoof got him for the first division. None of their problems is down to Funkel and I guess they will get even worse now he's gone.
Yeah Kownacki is a massive bum although to be fair Thommy's been one of our better players this season.

Fortuna played significantly better yesterday than they have done all season, not sure if it's down to the new coach but maybe the fact that we played with two actual wingers and put some players with at least some technical ability in the midfield. Think we were very unlucky not to win, if we play like that the rest of the season we have every chance to stay up.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Real or Barca will definitely activate his release clause in the summer. Guys a goal scoring machine.

His 75m € release clause at BvB is only effective from summer 2022 on. Guess that means he's staying for a while or someone pays significantly more than that before 2022.

JoaoFelix

Like I said early in the season Haaland is already a world class player for me. He’s special
. He has scored like 34 goals this season 8 in UCL, 7 in bundesliga in three games. He’s the most exciting striker since Mbappe. He might break all mbappes records aswell. He’s a complete striker, even better than all our strikers combined. His movement off the ball, his pace, his football IQ are elite. His link up is elite too. He has no weakness. His finishing oh god.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
and Haaland scored.

Selke injury was the GameOver, this match is some levels to high for Sargent.

Top Bottom