• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

No way should you be putting Auba down the wing when youve got options. Imaging being benched because a striker is playing in your position. Just bench Laca instead. Also Torreira?

Hoping this all works out still.

Bosniak Gooner

Kolasinac would have be moved on too then, given his only redeeming quality is being a bodyguard of Mesut, pal.
I have got no issues with that, probably not suited for EPL physicality.

Very injury prone. We have to play a LB from the Hungarian league very often because of that.

Manberg

Predator
He didn't drop Martinelli while bringing Auba back into the team. We've also got quality players who can come off the bench when needed. I'm happy with the lineup.

Pepes blue pill

Don't like the line up but the reality is we don't even have a good enough squad to have a starting 11 that looks exciting on paper

Guendouzi had his best game for ages last game, need him to do the same again today

Harsh on torreira but even harsher on maitland niles who isnt even in the squad

Thought we would lose this game before I saw the team and see nothing to change my mind

Bosniak Gooner

He didn't drop Martinelli while bringing Auba back into the team. We've also got quality players who can come off the bench when needed. I'm happy with the lineup.

Yes, there are more positives than negatives. Özil needs to show up this game because there are no arguments for him being in that squad.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Arteta out!

In seriousness, hope it works out better for him than Emery.
I've got 1-2 issues with that squad aswell but I hope your not serious about wanting him out already mate haha. Give him a bit of time to find our best possible consistent 11. "Rome wasn't built in a day." COYG!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Love my username. The boy is Jury. R.I.P bro

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom