• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I said it at halftime, I say it again. The only positive to take away is that Xhaka-Guendouzi at least somewhat worked (even if Guen wasn't very good) and Mustafi was (big) error-free.

Otherwise this has been the worst performance under Arteta. Go into the break, spend a bit of time on the training ground and hopefully we come back rejuvinated after it.

Pepes blue pill

I'm just saying it's worth trying him there. He finds spaces between the lines quite well, retains the ball well and teams double up on him. He needs freedom to thrive. Pin him to the wing and watch him get smashed every week till he picks up a serious injury. I'd rather he float around to be honest.

I wouldnt be against it but it dont think burnley away is the game to test it for the first time in, would rather see willock get proper game time there tho, pepe is fine on the wing he just needs to know when to release it

bandaid

This was a big test for our defense and Leno. Lots of crosses. Aggressive big forwards. Away game.

Though Leno seemed to be totally clueless at commanding his box, we were lucky to pass the test.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The only hope I have is to tell myself that new manager bounce will only lure us into a false sense of security and it’s not really what we need... but really I know this club is finished unless we get a oil money takeover

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We started very well because Özil was finding space but the moment Burnley figure it out we struggled we'll need new ideas.

Gursha

Everyone will blame laca.

But for me, Auba misses way too much compared to what he scores... he needs 3-4 chances to score... his movement is world class so he usually gets those chances, but some of his misses are really bad... if we want to compete we gotta swap both Auba and Laca imo...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This was a big test for our defense and Leno. Lots of crosses. Aggressive big forwards. Away game.

Though Leno seemed to be totally clueless at commanding his box, we were lucky to pass the test.
:lol: I started reading feeling positive... but the message turned.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our next 3 games are at home against Newcastle Everton westham we'll need to kick on something until end of season at least

GoonerJay24

Never really been a fan of Aubamayang and Lacazette starting together

Good display by Mustafi and Torreria did okay when he came on but I just think this team lacks technical ability and awareness to control games in the midfield

Arteta should be more flexible tactically if what the team produces clearly isn't working out

Hopefully the team improves after winter break

Pepes blue pill

No one should have got man of the match in that game, finished 0-0 but both teams missed plenty of chances, the defenders didnt go their job and nor did the attackers

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I can't believe I'm saying this about Xhaka but I feel like we lost our midfield dominance once he switched to left back

He's clearly our best midfielder. We don't know how to progress the ball without him, it's pretty simple.

People on here know nothing about football, unfortunately.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We should have subbbed in Ceballos and Pepe with 20 minutes to go and just went for it. Burnley were starting to tire and the gaps that suddenly appeared should have been exploited. No point bringing on Willock, he isn't a game changer. At the moment he isn't capable of doing much beside running about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom