• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Everyone will blame laca.

But for me, Auba misses way too much compared to what he scores... he needs 3-4 chances to score... his movement is world class so he usually gets those chances, but some of his misses are really bad... if we want to compete we gotta swap both Auba and Laca imo...

He was 2 times 1:1 vs. the keeper. Granted he didn't have much time on the second, but he was directly in front of goal. I still can't understand what happened.

Vibra

Established Member
Never really been a fan of Aubamayang and Lacazette starting together

Good display by Mustafi and Torreria did okay when he came on but I just think this team lacks technical ability and awareness to control games in the midfield

Arteta should be more flexible tactically if what the team produces clearly isn't working out

Hopefully the team improves after winter break

I ****ing hate when they play together

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka os important part in our midfield he can pass forward unlike Guendouzi or Torreira.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Missed too many big chances in the 1st half. Not an easy place to get a win. But really bad subs from Mikel. Seems to be his biggest weakness right now - in-game management. Laca and Özil needs to be taken out from the starting lineup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Worst game under Arteta, still created chances to win it, but we were just crap today.

Need to stop putting Auba and Laca in the same team, unless it's a 3-5-2 esque formation, both were poor...and please God can we move to a 3 man midfield, Özil was very good at one point, but not we need to move on, wish Dani would get more minutes.

Looked rather sturdy at the back at least, a few scares, but stood up to the physical stuff at least.

Overall a disappointing point.

Pepes blue pill

Laca and Özil should not be in the starting 11 anymore, we are playing for fuc k all in the league so start seeing if players like Willock are capable of stepping up, give Nketiah minutes to see if he should be at the club next season or loaned out, see if Maitland Niles can step up in midfield etc

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Everyone will blame laca.

But for me, Auba misses way too much compared to what he scores... he needs 3-4 chances to score... his movement is world class so he usually gets those chances, but some of his misses are really bad... if we want to compete we gotta swap both Auba and Laca imo...

Auba has always missed chances, only have to ask Dortmund fans. But when played centrally he gets into positions so regularly that it doesn’t really matter.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob I'm trying to find the Lacazette one again but can't, however in my head both are well different, the flag for Auba's went up literally just before he took a shot where as even if Lacazette had played on the ref would of blown anyway since the flag went up right away.

But yeah Lacazette should of played on but even then I don't think it'd of changed the outcome. As I said when it's that tight the ref is supposed to leave his flag down.

darkgunner

Poor from us again, but I expected it to be **** so whatever. We are severely lacking players with brains and the ability to remain focused at a high tempo for a long time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah,think that Arteta fixed that defence for short time,we were dross under Emery in that area.We defo need more goals atm,our attackers didn't do enough in recent games.
Yes the defense look much better even tho we still missing LB but that great to see at least.

Ashybashy86

No idea what Arteta is trying to do, but I really hope he's not going to persist with Laca. As much as Emery was criticised for tinkering too much, at least he had the guts to change what he thought wasn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom