• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mate, Everton rejected a £85m bid for Richarlison. Villa won't let Grealish go for "£50m max". How am I wrong?

I’m just bored. But just don’t think villa are in a position to ask loads. Big clubs will go for him, he’ll see the money and push to leave. Got villa in the prem as well so will let him go.

I think we are more compact in defense and midfield. We are seeing some patterns in attack. Some players have improved and seems more happy than before.

I think a lot of parameters point up since Arteta took over from Emery and with pre-season and hopefully two good signings(not bad ones like we made in last transfers windows) and we can start win games comfortably again!

The complaints about Arteta’s in-match decisions should not be surprising. He was always going to have a learning curve. Not worried about it in the long run.

I highly doubt the in-match decisions are that bad. Most people are just forgetting to take into count how incredible bad our squad is.

I wonder how long Raul and they will get away with signing bums every window before people start realizing it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

A clean sheet and avoided a loss again. Seems pathetic saying that for Arsenal but it's good to be honest. He can fix the defense with coaching but the attack is currently ****ed by sheer inability to shoot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope mikel after break try to use auba as cf and use Martinelli as LW and pepe RW. Laca can be super sub until he rediscover his goal scoring form

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I hope mikel after break try to use auba as cf and use Martinelli as LW and pepe RW. Laca can be super sub until he rediscover his goal scoring form
This. Thinks it’s best we sell Lacazette. Give his place to Nketiah.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
They get a considerable parachute payment though which probably covers it. You get more for being relegated than you do for winning the championship.

Parachute payments softens the blow but you still take a big hit financial. Relegated teams get about £45m in parachute payments in the first year. Premier League clubs get at least £100m from PL distribution money alone without even counting the loss in match day and commercial revenues.

Why does Arteta still start with Laca on top?? Does he not realize that Laca is out of shape and that he would be better with Auba with him on top if he change this 4-2-3-1 formation...

Second... If you sub the same guy every game as your first sub and often early, then put him on the bench...
Why stick with Özil when he doesnt bring any and you still start him?!

scytheavatar

Established Member
But who's rating him highly? Promising rookie is all he basically can be right now.

It probably comes down to people being excited finally seeing some patterns working again, after seeing nothing but a mess under Emery. It's not anything new that we didn't see until even Wenger's last game. But if he can build on that, and add the required players in the summer, then we surely will improve.

Problem is will Arteta get his "required players"? Will he fight Raul and Kroenke to get the players he needs, or will be be a company man like Emery and end up in the same fate? In the first place does he have the experience to know what his required players are? He has bragging about how our players are just as good as the players in City.........

That's my fear with Arteta as our manager, no one could question that he has the football mind to be a good manager. But ATM we need a fighter as manager who can fight our incompetent and delusional boardroom and make them realize they are going to wrong direction. Can Arteta be that person?

Latest posts

Top Bottom