• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Manberg

Predator
Problem is will Arteta get his "required players"? Will he fight Raul and Kroenke to get the players he needs, or will be be a company man like Emery and end up in the same fate? In the first place does he have the experience to know what his required players are? He has bragging about how our players are just as good as the players in City.........

That's my fear with Arteta as our manager, no one could question that he has the football mind to be a good manager. But ATM we need a fighter as manager who can fight our incompetent and delusional boardroom and make them realize they are going to wrong direction. Can Arteta be that person?

If Arteta says he wants a player but gets told he can't get him because the money isn't there what do you expect Arteta to do? Quit?

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
How are you Kroenke and Arteta lovers luvin it so far? Especially @Gdeep? 1 win in 7? You love that? Even Emery can't beat that woah! I thought "If Pep says he's good he's good" Arteta is supposed to be the new Pep Guardiola? Coneboy is supposed to be a better choice than 3 times UCL winner Ancelotti right? Wow look at the table man, Everton's above us.

I'd bet even if that scrub Arteta drag us to relegation clowns like Gdeep would still praise him to the heavens and say" but oh, but Pep said he is good! And he has great hair! Relegation gives us an opportunity to win a title for once!"

Moah

Playing 3 no. 9's at once was a very dodgy strategy, we had absolutely no width today.
The post match "grass was long and dry" comment was funny though.

Pepes blue pill

How are you Kroenke and Arteta lovers luvin it so far? Especially @Gdeep? 1 win in 7? You love that? Even Emery can't beat that woah! I thought "If Pep says he's good he's good" Arteta is supposed to be the new Pep Guardiola? Coneboy is supposed to be a better choice than 3 times UCL winner Ancelotti right? Wow look at the table man, Everton's above us.

I'd bet even if that scrub Arteta drag us to relegation clowns like Gdeep would still praise him to the heavens and say" but oh, but Pep said he is good! And he has great hair! Relegation gives us an opportunity to win a title for once!"

Let it go Emery, your posting is as bad as your management

Pepes blue pill

They get a considerable parachute payment though which probably covers it. You get more for being relegated than you do for winning the championship.

Didnt sunderland get more for finishing bottom of the prem than madrid did for winning the champs league, pathetic how poor the standard in the prem is atm when even the poorest clubs are loaded

Reactions: Jae

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Didnt sunderland get more for finishing bottom of the prem than madrid did for winning the champs league, pathetic how poor the standard in the prem is atm when even the poorest clubs are loaded

The money you make from just being in this league is ridiculous. I don't mind it though because that has enabled the smaller teams to not get bullied into selling their star players to the big clubs. Remember the times when all United had to do to get a super talent from another PL team was to just tell his club they would like to take their player.

bandaid

my word, an actual bum-mery defender and rah-rah-er. this is going to be interesting.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@GDeep™

GoodEbening

my word, an actual bum-mery defender and rah-rah-er. this is going to be interesting.

Can't argue with what I've said and then accuse me of being an Emery defender kek. Nice deflection. I was saying Arteta is not doing any much better than Emery. Keep enjoying your Arteta and mediocrity. Sheeps like you and Gdeep are aplenty on this forum. Kroenkes love fans like you.

GoodEbening

Can't wait for end of season to see Mr Sheep and co's excuses.

source.gif

Reactions: A_G

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

:lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can't argue with what I've said and then accuse me of being an Emery defender kek. Nice deflection. I was saying Arteta is not doing any much better than Emery. Keep enjoying your Arteta and mediocrity. Sheeps like you and Gdeep are aplenty on this forum. Kroenkes love fans like you.

@GDeep™

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tbf, it is quite amusing watching Emery get slated only to see the two managers that followed copy his homework.

They’ve come to a lot of the same conclusions/omissions as he did. He was spot on in his recent interview when he said the fans got him out of there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ancelotti has made more of an impact and Everton have a far worse team than we do, and this is with a supposedly finished Ancelotti. The lack of an immediate impact is worrying. Also it keeps being mentioned that our defence has been improved but against Leeds, Palace, Sheffield and even today we got let off the hook so many times, the defending was far from convincing.

We can only hope the short term suffering will pay off in the long term but we're gonna have to see some serious improvement in the coming weeks. Starting to feel like we should have just offered Arteta the role until the end of the season, we can't be in a position where United are now deluding themselves into thinking Ole just needs time when all the evidence is stacked against him but they do nothing. If there's no serious improvement Arteta should be sacked in the summer.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ancelotti has made more of an impact and Everton have a far worse team than we do, and this is with a supposedly finished Ancelotti. The lack of an immediate impact is worrying. Also it keeps being mentioned that our defence has been improved but against Leeds, Palace, Sheffield and even today we got let off the hook so many times, the defending was far from convincing.

We can only hope the short term suffering will pay off in the long term but we're gonna have to see some serious improvement in the coming weeks. Starting to feel like we should have just offered Arteta the role until the end of the season, we can't be in a position where United are now deluding themselves into thinking Ole just needs time when all the evidence is stacked against him but they do nothing. If there's no serious improvement Arteta should be sacked in the summer.

We can't, but Ol kind of hits home though that an initial bump can be deciving. After all Ole had an amazing run of form after his appointment and after that all went to ****ters.

Arteta needs and deserves at least a summer transfer window and full pre-season. Judging him before that is too soon. (Unless we end the season near the relegation zone).

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom