• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Any one else in awe at how outstanding we are? Two wins in our last 17 PL games stretching back 4 months. Six wins all season, only Watford and Norwich (19th and 20th respectively) have less. As many goals as 17th placed Aston Villa. Only one win all season against a team in the top half. Closer to 19th than we are to 4th.

Liverpool are getting all the media attention but people are seriously sleeping on how incredibly we've been. Invincible who? Class of 2019/20 is in town.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Any one else in awe at how outstanding we are? Two wins in our last 17 PL games stretching back 4 months. Six wins all season, only Watford and Norwich (19th and 20th respectively) have less. As many goals as 17th placed Aston Villa. Only one win all season against a team in the top half. Closer to 19th than we are to 4th.

Liverpool are getting all the media attention but people are seriously sleeping on how incredibly we've been. Invincible who? Class of 2019/20 is in town.

Lower your expectations. We have no right to beat smaller teams. Or something like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Of course we are no need for you to remind us. All of us want to season finish tomorrow if possible

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's also this is so far our worst points tally since 30's not really surprising. This was always going to happen after 20 years of wenger it'll be difficult period

Manberg

Predator
We’re out of the title race now. **** what a disaster.

To be honest I’m against comparing ourselves to other teams and to predict future results assuming the next game is a formality. It just sets you up for failure and disappointment every time. Take my advice and you will feel better about results if you stop doing it.

Jae

This is what Liverpool used to be like 10-15 years ago. Failing to kill games off and drawing all the time.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Had us finish 7th or lower at the start of the season and that looks likely to be where this ends. Hopefully we can start the rebuilding in the summer. Think we will be struggling to break top 4 for a while. We just aren’t very good across the board.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to seeing what the U23s can do in the Checkatrade Trophy next season. Gonna be massive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like how this is basically the worst we've ever been and yet nobody really minds. We should have tried this mediocrity thing ages ago, it's great.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is there any point in catching form and finishing top 6? I rather we continue to drop points and finish outside the EL places now.

Let Arteta concentrate on one game a week. Don’t forget Auba and Pepe will be in Africa for most of Jan/Feb next year too with the African Nations.

Since mid way last season we have been horrendous. I would say once the remaining influence Wenger had went away, we fell apart, and we haven’t recovered.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is there any point in catching form and finishing top 6? I rather we continue to drop points and finish outside the EL places now.

Let Arteta concentrate on one game a week. Don’t forget Auba and Pepe will be in Africa for most of Jan/Feb next year too with the African Nations.

Since mid way last season we have been horrendous. I would say once the remaining influence Wenger had went away, we fell apart, and we haven’t recovered.

I thought this but apparently EL is worth £30m. So that's £30m worse off than now

Would we then be Net Spend £40m FC?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why have my two separate posts been combined? One is about the EL and other was posted later about us falling apart as an institution, after Wenger.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why have my two separate posts been combined? One is about the EL and other was posted later about us falling apart as an institution, after Wenger.
I've been questioning some of the recent mod decision making myself...

zilfy

I like how this is basically the worst we've ever been and yet nobody really minds. We should have tried this mediocrity thing ages ago, it's great.
Have you been reading any of the pages on here? I'm pretty sure everyone minds

Top Bottom