• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

EP7-iVNXkAEJPn6

the kind of trim you'd expect @OnlyOne to get
say goodbye to whatever hairline he could salvage before... the worst trim of all time?

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Perhaps the wrong loan to make in retrospect. He's too static. He doesnt offer too much different to the likes of Özil, Xhaka, Guendouzi.

He's technically sound and can pick a pass, but when it comes to off the ball movement, on the ball movement and general speed and power he is not there. I guess we had Willock for this but he's too young to rely on.

Purchase someone with energy and ball carrying ability like Grealish (or anyone cheaper we can find). I miss the days of Santi, Rosicky, Wilshere where they would be getting closed down by a team's press and would evade it with a confident drop of the shoulder. It would open up the game for us.

Even given all of this I would have liked to have given him a better chance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Perhaps the wrong loan to make in retrospect. He's too static. He doesnt offer too much different to the likes of Özil, Xhaka, Guendouzi.

He's technically sound and can pick a pass, but when it comes to off the ball movement, on the ball movement and general speed and power he is not there. I guess we had Willock for this but he's too young to rely on.

Purchase someone with energy and ball carrying ability like Grealish (or anyone cheaper we can find). I miss the days of Santi, Rosicky, Wilshere where they would be getting closed down by a team's press and would evade it with a confident drop of the shoulder. It would open up the game for us.

Even given all of this I would have liked to have given him a better chance.

You sound pretty disappointed with current life at the minute, looks like you need some...nostalgia!

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom