• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Seria A
La Liga
Bundesliga
PL

In that order.

Usually I'd put PL > Bundesliga but this season I have to agree. You can't take away anything from Liverpool but the rest of the league is utter dogshit, the standard is so so poor. Reminds of the 15/16 season in that sense. At least Bundesliga is competitive even if ever team plays the same style of football.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Usually I'd put PL > Bundesliga but this season I have to agree. You can't take away anything from Liverpool but the rest of the league is utter dogshit, the standard is so so poor. Reminds of the 15/16 season in that sense. At least Bundesliga is competitive even if ever team plays the same style of football.
From Wenger, Jose, Conte, Poch to bums like Arteta, Lampard and Oleh.

Poverty stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even the 15/16 season wasn't that Leicester Us Sp**s were competing this year Liverpool running away with it

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Seria A
La Liga
Bundesliga
PL

In that order.

Why ? Results is Europe is good indication where teams are and where is real quality.If Sp**s didn't **** up this season,reckon that we would have 3 strong teams in CL.

Barca and Atletico don't have great seasons.And from Bundesliga only Bayern can do something in Europe.Seria A is only Juve.

Don't talk about competitiveness,but quality of teams.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

So,when La Liga had 3 good teams that were dominant in Europe,they had the best league.

Now when Liverpool has almost pefect season and City is still solid team,it's a lack of quality in the league.Sp**s ****ed up this season,but were not so bad in Europe in recent seasons.

Every league in uncompetitive when there's 2-3 good teams.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think the PL is still better than the Bundesliga, I try and judge league strength by the Europa league.

When La Liga was at its peak, Atletico, Valencia, Athletic and Sevilla would always dominate the EL and for the last few years English teams have run things.

I still think the Bundesliga is anything but the farmers league it’s made out to be, top young talents and some absolutely electric attacking play.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think the PL is still better than the Bundesliga, I try and judge league strength by the Europa league.

When La Liga was at its peak, Atletico, Valencia, Athletic and Sevilla would always dominate the EL and for the last few years English teams have run things.

I still think the Bundesliga is anything but the farmers league it’s made out to be, top young talents and some absolutely electric attacking play.

Bundesliga is more attractive than La Liga,but their defence is very bad and with that they can't go to last rounds in Europe.They're just opposite to Seria A and defensive football.

No chance that teams like RB Leipzig or Dortmund would beat Barca,Atletico and Real with offensive approach and open football.Their style is something that won't bring titles in CL and EL.Still,think that they have talent and good players.3-rd best league in Europe imo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So,when La Liga had 3 good teams that were dominant in Europe,they had the best league.

Now when Liverpool has almost pefect season and City is still solid team,it's a lack of quality in the league.Sp**s ****ed up this season,but were not so bad in Europe in recent seasons.

Every league in uncompetitive when there's 2-3 good teams.

It's nothing to do with how competitive the league is, I watch a lot of football, most of the PL sides are just very very poor based on what I'm seeing. Sheffield United is the only that really impresses me and it's more that they've surprised me more than anything else.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think Upamecano for 60M would be decent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom