• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Quizzed by The National on whether he expects that to be the case, Özil said: “After this season I have one more year, so after that I will know because I can’t see the future.

“The thing I can do is give everything for the team, for myself, to be successful and let’s see what happens.

“What I know is that I will give everything for this club, for my teammates.

“We’ve had a difficult season, but we want to win games again, to take points, to maybe be in the top four at the end of the season.

“Our goal is to be in Champions League. This year we had difficult times, but I think we’re in a good way.”

This ************ has no intention of leaving. Saying he's giving everything for the team when we all know that we're playing with 10 men when he's on, since he can't assist for **** anymore.
I hope Mikel does the right thing and gives him the boot in the summer, because we can't afford to keep a useless player on his wages.

bandaid

Quizzed by The National on whether he expects that to be the case, Özil said: “After this season I have one more year, so after that I will know because I can’t see the future.

“The thing I can do is give everything for the team, for myself, to be successful and let’s see what happens.

“What I know is that I will give everything for this club, for my teammates.

“We’ve had a difficult season, but we want to win games again, to take points, to maybe be in the top four at the end of the season.

“Our goal is to be in Champions League. This year we had difficult times, but I think we’re in a good way.”

This ************ has no intention of leaving. Saying he's giving everything for the team when we all know that we're playing with 10 men when he's on, since he can't assist for **** anymore.
I hope Mikel does the right thing and gives him the boot in the summer, because we can't afford to keep a useless player on his wages.

rant over? jeez. lmagine cursing someones mother because of the above innocuous statement. No one can convince me that the wenger out stuff and Özil out stuff are not unrelated, and are not based on wholly rational footballing reasons. This is unhinged stuff, and very low quality posting. Is this an abuse forum? Is this twitter?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
rant over? jeez. lmagine cursing someones mother because of the above innocuous statement. No one can convince me that the wenger out stuff and Özil out stuff are not unrelated, and are not based on wholly rational footballing reasons. This is unhinged stuff, and very low quality posting. Is this an abuse forum? Is this twitter?
Whoa, your light is blinding me, white knight. I wasn't cursing anyone's mother because that's not something I do. It's a figure of speech that doesn't always imply sexual connotations.
You might want to consult a dictionary every now and then before you make assumptions and low quality posts that aren't on topic.

bandaid

Whoa, your light is blinding me, white knight. I wasn't cursing anyone's mother because that's not something I do. It's a figure of speech that doesn't always imply sexual connotations.
You might want to consult a dictionary every now and then before you make assumptions and low quality posts that aren't on topic.

gee...go sit in the snow...its like he personally kicked your butt red.

bandaid

the only cups and shields we won in the last 15 yrs came when Özil was at his peak and front and centre of this team.

yet, they come here, in their hate and rage, unable to exist without a target to hate on. Making it impossible for fans of Özil to discuss football and their appreciation of the player. Just coming and taking a dump all over the thread. Pathetic. Make a hate thread somewhere and go and gather there. Wenger left, but the haters cant stop.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
the only cups and shields we won in the last 15 yrs came when Özil was at his peak and front and centre of this team.

yet, they come here, in their hate and rage, unable to exist without a target to hate on. Making it impossible for fans of Özil to discuss football and their appreciation of the player. Just coming and taking a dump all over the thread. Pathetic. Make a hate thread somewhere and go and gather there. Wenger left, but the haters cant stop.
We'll be here longer than Özil and you, and we'll be hating all the while. Get used to it :lol: And try reading through your dumb posts before you post them--that way you wont expose yourself further for being the massive eejit you're famous on here for being.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

When he was at peak, he was a joy to watch. I even have a Özil jersey with me. I have defended him in his threads in the past. But he has completely lost it in the past two years. How did a player who almost broke assists record with the donkey Giroud in front of him become a player who can't even get five assists with Auba?
Is the midfield behind him to be blamed? Partially, yes. But I don't see him attempt any risky passes anymore. People went mad when he made that pass to Kolasinac last season. But those kind of passes were bread and butter for him earlier. You can at least see 2/3 similar passes and through balls every match.
Right now, he just seemed to have reached that stage of life where he doesn't have to give a **** about football. He has already earned a lot to lead a comfortable life for generations, settled down well in London, got married, won the world cup and retired from national football. Every match, I just see him make the safest pass possible all the time. He doesn't show any signs of a player motivated to change the game. This is not the Özil I know.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ok Motherfucka
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom