• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,901
Status
Not open for further replies.

th

tenor.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to seeing Ziyech in the PL. No idea how his skill set translates in 2020, especially at Chelsea. Bit skeptical.

Sancho a bit more annoying. Always wondered why we never made a demand when City wanted Alexis & Sancho I believe on strike or missing training. That was probably our last chance with him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He was available for 25 last summer because of his gentleman's agreement with Ajax, still no topclub bought him. But you can't ignore him anymore after his games vs Chelsea. Feel sad but at least it isnt tottenham, that was my worst fear after they lost Eriksen.

Happy for him though, he really deserves it.

At least we can retweet this to Chelsea fans next time they slap us 4-1 in a final. That'll teach em.

Ashybashy86

Until we got owner and financial power to go compete with like of utd and city there no point of complaining we should know that already and with 3 season stright out of CL it'll get worse
Won't matter if we continue to overpay for players that aren't good or don't offer enough. Mustafi, Xhaka, Pepe etc. We can't afford to continue that trend.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good signing for Chelsea.

Where do we rank now in terms of skilful players, versus other teams?

We must be at the lowest we have been since pre Arsène, the transfer decisions we have made since summer 2015, seem to be determined to kill this club :lol:

Good signing for Chelsea.

Where do we rank now in terms of skilful players, versus other teams?

We must be at the lowest we have been since pre Arsène, the transfer decisions we have made since summer 2015, seem to be determined to kill this club :lol:

We signed most skilled player in the world last summer!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We have as much chance of signing Sancho as United does.

We all know he ain't coming over to either pile of ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Won't matter if we continue to overpay for players that aren't good or don't offer enough. Mustafi, Xhaka, Pepe etc. We can't afford to continue that trend.
If we do what we did last summer is good start Tierney Saliba and Pepe all are good signing and at perfect age.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s from that age that he was a kid when we were good and playing ultimate footy. Next generations of talents will not mention Arsenal anymore.

Sad times.

We will be known as the team that kept getting spanked heavily in the Champions League last 16, from people growing up in the 2010s...

So we are somehow in a worse position, than current players not knowing us! :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We will be known as the team that kept getting spanked heavily in the Champions League last 16, from people growing up in the 2010s...

So we are somehow in a worse position, than current players not knowing us! :lol:
Lol we suck on so many levels

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
During my extensive two weeks of existential crisis and panic attack i came to one realisation: i could not care less about transfers. Feeling a lot more healthy about my relationship with Arsenal now.

That being said, Ziyech is a nice pick up by Chelsea. Good on em

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're not signing Ziyech???? Get in!!!! Massive bullet dodged.

Benrahma, Ihattaren and the likes are what we should be looking at, Aouar provided there isn't too much competition for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Hard to imagine Pep paying the kind of fee required here for HG youngster

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech has never looked the most mobile player in the admittedly few games I’ve seen him.

Hits a good ball and plays a nice pass but 38M for a 27 year old average athlete isn’t the master stroke it’s being made out to be.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech has never looked the most mobile player in the admittedly few games I’ve seen him.

Hits a good ball and plays a nice pass but 38M for a 27 year old average athlete isn’t the master stroke it’s being made out to be.

To be fair this is an Arsenal-factor when weighing up a transfer, not Chelsea. They can afford to do this kind of thing without it taking a major hit on their Summer plans. Chelsea are pretty good at re-selling players too.

Think he's seriously underrated, he's going to Chelsea at his prime. They have some young wingers and I think Ziyech would complement them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To be fair this is an Arsenal-factor when weighing up a transfer, not Chelsea. They can afford to do this kind of thing without it taking a major hit on their Summer plans. Chelsea are pretty good at re-selling players too.

Think he's seriously underrated, he's going to Chelsea at his prime.

They’re up sh*t creek mate probably more than us, been making huge losses for years. Should check out the video Tifo did on them.

If they don’t get over the line for top four this year they’re not exactly on solid ground.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They’re up sh*t creek mate probably more than us, been making huge losses for years. Should check out the video Tifo did on them.

If they don’t get over the line for top four this year they’re not exactly on solid ground.

Their biggest competition is Everton, nobody else seems to want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom