• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah that Valencia team was cool

But the team of 2000 that was the coolest was Roma

Cafu
Samuel
Emerson
Totti
Batistuta
Montella
Delvecchio
Candela
Zebina
The other Zanetti
Tommasi

After the invincibles My fav "team" of all times

On the other Side of the spectrum Nedved era Juve were something but tarnished, great players thou

Yes! Forgot about that Roma squad, they were solid especially on paper, had Cassano breaking through as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Didnt FFP come into play much later?

More to Combat City, chelski and PSG?

Remember city cycled thru alotta players before they started winning

Chelsea was when everyone started to notice it on a completely different level, then Anzhi, PSG & City just went into hyperdrive and then they decided to put a stop to it, well thats how my brain remembers it :lol:

Chelsea's spending was huge for the time but still nothing in comparison to how mad City went.

Remember when City made signings like Benjani and crap like that, Robinho as the star man :facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didnt FFP come into play much later?

More to Combat City, chelski and PSG?

Remember city cycled thru alotta players before they started winning

Bit of both, there was a serious problem with clubs spending well beyond their means across Europe and getting into serious financial trouble.

Situations like Leeds and Portsmouth are embarrassing for leagues and governing bodies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
More rubbish from 'don' Robbie

How is it 'rubbish'?

Was this not filmed before the suspension of football? Even if it wasn't, I imagine this show and the content was planned long before he'd feel any need to try and stay relevant.

I watched the show and it was very sad. The 70's and early 80's were dark dark times at alot of football grounds, as we know. The story one guy told of him, as a child, witnessing his dad being covered in saliva from spitting Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge, made my eyes fill up.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom