• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,460
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ziyech has never looked the most mobile player in the admittedly few games I’ve seen him.

Hits a good ball and plays a nice pass but 38M for a 27 year old average athlete isn’t the master stroke it’s being made out to be.

Ziyech? Not the most mobile player? You must've been watching another player in those few games.

He's excellent at getting between lines, playing one-twos and forming triangles. Very skilled dribbler of the ball.

Great business by Chelsea. Shame we weren't the ones to get him, he was on my shortlist. Would make a great Özil replacement. Excellent talent with great end product right in the middle of his prime.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech? Not the most mobile player? You must've been watching another player in those few games.

He's excellent at getting between lines, playing one-twos and forming triangles. Very skilled dribbler of the ball.

Great business by Chelsea. Shame we weren't the ones to get him, he was on my shortlist. Would make a great Özil replacement. Excellent talent with great end product right in the middle of his prime.

Doesn’t dispute what I’ve said though, he’s a good technical player but he’s hardly a top shelf athlete.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Who makes way for him if they win the race?

Surely means theyre afraid at least one of Salah and Mane might leave next summer after CL and PL titles with all those links to Werner and Sancho. Iirc Real were looking at Mane last summer while Salah has been linked to Juve.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ziyech has never looked the most mobile player in the admittedly few games I’ve seen him.

Hits a good ball and plays a nice pass but 38M for a 27 year old average athlete isn’t the master stroke it’s being made out to be.
Average athlete? Do you watch champions league? He has been one of the CL midfielders for 2 seasons in a row. Ziyech performed great offensively and worked his ass off defensively vs Bayern, Madrid, Juve, Sp**s, Lille, Valencia & Chelsea. Not sure how you’re going to do that if you are an “average athlete.” But I guess if you’re used to Simeone’s concrete wall football you will not like Ziyech much.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Great, we failed in getting one of the best players out there in a range we could afford. He will do excellent next year. Meanwhile we are stuck with Pepe, even Gervinho did better at this point.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Average athlete? Do you watch champions league? He has been one of the CL midfielders for 2 seasons in a row. Ziyech performed great offensively and worked his ass off defensively vs Bayern, Madrid, Juve, Sp**s, Lille, Valencia & Chelsea. Not sure how you’re going to do that if you are an “average athlete.” But I guess if you’re used to Simeone’s concrete wall football you will not like Ziyech much.

Again that’s not what I said, he might work hard and be good technically but he’s hardly the most dynamic and athletic of players. Don’t get why that’s so controversial?

Amsterdam Gooner 88

We're not signing Ziyech???? Get in!!!! Massive bullet dodged.

Benrahma, Ihattaren and the likes are what we should be looking at, Aouar provided there isn't too much competition for him.

Massive bullet dodged. Wow. Speechless. How many times have you seen Ziyech play? Honest question

razörist

Again that’s not what I said, he might work hard and be good technically but he’s hardly the most dynamic and athletic of players. Don’t get why that’s so controversial?
Because it makes no sense? Why would you focus on that? He goes full power 90 minutes long defensively and attacking and he makes goals and assists? He doesn’t have the power of Cristiano Ronaldo or the engine of Kante but that’s not what you buy him for rex :lol:

HBL

Established Member
Because it makes no sense? Why would you focus on that? He goes full power 90 minutes long defensively and attacking and he makes goals and assists? He doesn’t have the power of Cristiano Ronaldo or the engine of Kante but that’s not what you buy him for rex :lol:
His defensive work rate is brilliant

razörist

Well if he does great (which will happen eventually) Chelsea will be doing great as well. I can feel your pain brother.
Yeah well it does hurt. Hoped he would go to Arsenal or a club I enjoy watching. I get no joy from Chelsea. Sick of Ajax pearls going to the wrong clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom