• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Arteta has improved our defensive organisation but our attacking play has been dog turd. Put Auba back at CF ffs and Ceballos/Willock should be getting more minutes in midfield.

These next couple of home games I'm hoping to see some kind of attacking plan. We need to create more shooting opportunities and chances. Think we are somwhere near the bottom on those stats.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta has improved our defensive organisation but our attacking play has been dog turd. Put Auba back at CF ffs and Ceballos/Willock should be getting more minutes in midfield.

I am not sure he can improve it by sticking with Özil and Lacazette. Our build up goes through them and currently neither can hold the ball under pressure or do anything with it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I am not sure he can improve it by sticking with Özil and Lacazette. Our build up goes through them and currently neither can hold the ball under pressure or do anything with it.
Funny thing it Özil is working and running harder than ever yet his production has completely fallen off a cliff. Same with Laca. It's a shame for them and us. We need to try something different though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a cheeky win over Keegan's Entertainers in the league cup, some top players on both sides here.

ksarp

Funny thing it Özil is working and running harder than ever yet his production has completely fallen off a cliff. Same with Laca. It's a shame for them and us. We need to try something different though.

There is a name for that, it's called being off form. Class is however, permanent.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

...anybody else remember the ridiculous criticism Santi got, for doing a Paneka against their young keeper...think Richard "smells his own farts" Keys said it was one of the most disrespectful things he had ever seen...

No Richard, what is truly disrespectful is cheating on your cancer stricken wife, with one of your daughter's mates...you absolute scrotum of a "man".
I seem to remember Cudicini puping up too saying Santi would have the stones to take a one like that I'd it was 1-0. Loser GK. These people....

zilfy

There is a name for that, it's called being off form. Class is however, permanent.
Laca is out of form and will hopefully come right.
Özil will never come right and everybody knows it. Permanent class my ass

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The serious posts about Luiz in midfield is just another reason this forum is a boring chore to me. Can’t take anyone seriously.

Come on you Magpies.
As in Chelsea fans have said that he looked great at DM when he was tried there tbf, I remember him looking really good. Could have been a more suited path for him if he took it at a younger age.

zilfy

Arsenal last 5 wins in all competitions:

Vitoria (H): 3-2 – Pepe brace
West Ham (A): 1-3 – Pepe goal and assist
Manchester United (H): 2-0 – Pepe goal
Leeds (H): 1-0 – Pepe beats the press to make the goal
Bournemouth (A): 2-1

Pepe has started in all of our last 5 wins and has been influential in most of them. Hope he gets a start

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsène's first match against Newcastle...

...good times when we could go down to ten men, but still have enough quality to win games!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I seem to remember Cudicini puping up too saying Santi would have the stones to take a one like that I'd it was 1-0. Loser GK. These people....

That was the weirdest thing ever. I've seen plenty of people do that penalty at 0-0. Heck didn't Alexis score one against Burnley with literally the last kick of the game to win it? Pirlo did it in a crucial penalty shootout and the original Panenka penalty was the winning penalty in the 1976 European championship final. I think that was the only time where someone did that penalty and then there was criticism for it as a result, such utter nonsense.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arsène's first match against Newcastle...

...good times when we could go down to ten men, but still have enough quality to win games!

Lucky break of the ball to Wrighty there, combined with expert finishing.

Wright and Eduardo, the two pure deadliest finishers under AW. Henry was just a straight up magician, capable of witchcraft, on another plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom