• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

...a cheeky win over Keegan's Entertainers in the league cup, some top players on both sides here.
Holy sh!t, some of the tackles :lol::lol::lol:

Dixon poleaxes Ginola and the commentator is like "why did Ginola stay down so long, Dixon barely caught him" :lol::lol::lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Please can I just enjoy a game of football for once?

Is it too much to ask?

Allah answer me.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
OMG why on earth did I think this game was away? I'm losing the plot man.

London has got off pretty light with the storm today, tomorrow may be a very different story. Wish I hadn't canceled my Valentine's meal tonight, had a sh*te last min Thai yesterday instead....better safe than sorry.

EDIT: The food was Thai, not my date

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Would need a microscope to see you.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love to see Pepe-Auba-Martinelli for a run of games starting tomorrow, especially with the good run of homes games we have now.

Think Mari will start too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I expect a win and a clean sheet.

Our defense is as rock solid as I can remember and Newcastle are notorious for creating little or no chances.

Prediction:
1-0 Arsenal or
2-0 Arsenal

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Would love to see Pepe-Auba-Martinelli for a run of games starting tomorrow, especially with the good run of homes games we have now.

Think Mari will start too.

He won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom