• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Holy sh!t, some of the tackles :lol::lol::lol:

Dixon poleaxes Ginola and the commentator is like "why did Ginola stay down so long, Dixon barely caught him" :lol::lol::lol:

Some insane tackles back then, barely got given a foul against them :lol:

Still prefer the feel of football back then though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal last 5 wins in all competitions:

Vitoria (H): 3-2 – Pepe brace
West Ham (A): 1-3 – Pepe goal and assist
Manchester United (H): 2-0 – Pepe goal
Leeds (H): 1-0 – Pepe beats the press to make the goal
Bournemouth (A): 2-1

Pepe has started in all of our last 5 wins and has been influential in most of them. Hope he gets a start

And yet Özil and Laca will start with Pepe benched.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’d like to see Nelson and Pepe either side of Aubameyang. With the Europa games coming Arteta should be looking to rotate Lacazette and Auba, not play them together.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Storm Ciara last week, now storm Dennis, my border collie pup thinks he's been born in a wind tunnel.

5pm the rain is going go to hold off and wind down to 30mph gusts according to the Met Office. So the game should be on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have to post the greatest goal scored in this fixture, to finish the nostalgia fest for this...

...come on boys, let’s go on a winning run starting today!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hope game goes ahead as I've booked a poshish restaurant near the ground.

Have to start winning games or it will get complicated. I'm going for 1-0 to the Arsenal. Mustafi passes the ball back to Leno from midfield and it's caught by a gust which takes it into the right goal.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
i keep having a feeling we are really going to hammer a team soon and go on a good run, lets hope thats today COYG

I’m curious, did you get that feeling from our free flowing attacking football and countless goalscoring opportunities?

Right now we just need wins. The draws are really hurting us.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dead on here and loads of tickets on the exchange. People not feeling it?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hope game goes ahead as I've booked a poshish restaurant near the ground.

Have to start winning games or it will get complicated. I'm going for 1-0 to the Arsenal. Mustafi passes the ball back to Leno from midfield and it's caught by a gust which takes it into the right goal.

Wouldn’t really class Hornsey Kebab House as posh, but each to his own ;)

You can book any restaurant you like in central London .... it’s only going to be about 30 mins away on the tube TBH.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely hope the winter break gave us the time Arteta needed to work properly with the players. Like he said it was a small pre season. But he has also had a run of competitive games as well thrown into the mix.

I'm hoping for a positive result and performance.

Manberg

Predator
Many of our games have been on TV. Even against teams like Burnley and Newcastle. Odd considering it didn't used to be like that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Leno Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Kola Torreria Chaka Özil Martinelli Auba Pepe

Nothing more, nothing less, let’s go out there and play our best.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I’d like to see Nelson and Pepe either side of Aubameyang. With the Europa games coming Arteta should be looking to rotate Lacazette and Auba, not play them together.
I actually think Arteta will play some combo of Nelson, Nketiah, Martinelli and Saka against Olympiakos rather than any of them today (maybe Saka at LB). I doubt we'll see Nelson start today for example (though I'd like to see him start). It'll be a top heavy lineup I reckon - Pepe, Laca, Auba, Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom