• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Lacazette is coming off the bench to score the winner. AM goes into meltdown as half the members commit ****

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'd bring Kola and Martinelli on, Saka and Nketiah off. Sharpish

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he's dropping Lacazette then Aubameyang should be in the middle. I'd rather see Lacazette twerk all evening than watch Nketiah do mostly nothing.

Steps

Kola would have been more useful saka getting bit bullied

A lot of our youth seem to have beautiful technique, but they just don't have the physicality for the Prem yet. You can get by with pure skill in the U23s but this is a whole other level and I am not sure we are doing our best to prepare them for it.

CJJ

Established Member
Just for fun.. tried counting the seconds it took for the Newcastle GK to release after getting control.. averaging 12 seconds most of the time.. i guess that rule about ~6 seconds is a rule the refs just ignore?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta got his work cut out here. Some of these players can't pass or shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom