• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Poor start but much better end to the half. Dont think any subs are needed straight away, we just need to be tighter with our passing and movement. I do wish we had a bit more dribbling on the bench.

Özil and Pepe have had decent halves. Saka has been good. Nketiah didnt have a kick first half hour but last 15 mins or so he was good. So far need more from him though. Ceballos decent aswell. Bellerin has probably been our worst player but he has improved aswell. Very mixed half and performance so far.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Take your point but you have to question managers who continue to play players out of position and persevere with rubbish players who are out of form, whether the squad is **** or not.
There's only one player possibly out of position and that's Auba. Saka was a forced change.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A poorly picked team playing quite poorly, this is mostly on Arteta.

Love Mikel and hope he succeeds, will give him plenty of time obviously...but there is some worrying signs, that hopefully he fixes long term...in terms of the players he is favouring, a lack of interest in the physical qualities to play midfield and rather stubbornness in his formation...worryingly similar to what ended Emery here.

arsmile

Established Member
I quite like the way the Özil-Ceballos-xhaka midfield can work

the front three are not doing much

pepe in particular is nothing again

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I quite like the way the Özil-Ceballos-xhaka midfield can work

the front three are not doing much

pepe in particular is nothing again
I'm not convinced by Xhaka though.

Plus we are getting overrun big time. Think we need Torreira.

Mohamed7

Possession: 68% - 32%
Shots: 9 - 3
Shots on target: 3 - 1

Stop pretending as if we've been rubbish.

Stats are very misleading in this match. We had our first shot on the 20th minute!

Absolutely rubbish to watch this. I actually left the telly with minutes still to play.

WiscoGooner8

Nketiah and Saka off, Martinelli on. Pepe been okay, Özil fairly good. There is just no cohesion or chemistry in the attack. Tough when they are sitting so deep. There’s just no killer instinct from anyone. Not a single player shows the ability or instinct to beat a man. Can blame Pepe all you want but why won’t anyone else do it either? We are much better defensively under Arteta but our attack has been **** since Wenger’s last season and it has never recovered.

Ashybashy86

It's just great how two teams who were below us when we were the same rubbish team, have signed managers we could've and are now above us. You hate to see it.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

A poorly picked team playing quite poorly, this is mostly on Arteta.

Love Mikel and hope he succeeds, will give him plenty of time obviously...but there is some worrying signs, that hopefully he fixes long term...in terms of the players he is favouring, a lack of interest in the physical qualities to play midfield and rather stubbornness in his formation...worryingly similar to what ended Emery here.

Yeah my enthusiasm has plummeted since that utd result.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've shafted a proven 20 goal a season striker on the wing for an out of sorts Lacazette and now for a raw Nketiah. Not only have his goals dried up as a consequence, so have the team's.

What people fail to appreciate about Auba at CF is the intelligence and dynamism of his movement that drags centre backs out of position and creates space for others close to goal. Scoring goals was never our problem until that change.

Martinelli's the only other striker in the squad who consistently shows the same threat there and he's used on the wing too. It's infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom