• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Lacazette did well with the assist
The finish wasn’t convincing but Özil fully deserved it

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Need to tie him down
giphy.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He deserved that goal, was very good in the second half. Should've had an assist too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Özil was in acres of space and drove forward. Kzca with a tepid shot vaguely towards go add l whilst TV falling over and Özil is there for a timid tap on that looks like it hit the GK on th ed way in. Özil now off for Willock and he leaves to a good reception and with a smile. You love to see it.

D

Dial Square 1886

Let's not get carried away.

Newcastle at home.

Any other result would have been bitterly disappointing.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Excellent. +1 now. Let's use this as a boost for the next game. Hopefully Chelsea and United tie tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom