• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Remember when I used to slap you around all over the forum in around 2017? Ah that was my peak man.

Still look at my internet championships with warm pride.
Are you still trying to speak that into reality? If memory serves, these little battles were in the Özil thread... where only the mighty are left standing :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are you still trying to speak that into reality? If memory serves, these little battles were in the Özil thread... where only the mighty are left standing :drool:
Not my fault he’s declined into a shadow of a player he used to be.

I gave my all when I had a cause to believe in. :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Still fascinates me how people find ways to make him look good when we've never even finished in the top 4 with him. You can bring up the few positive stats he has all you want but it won't change that reality. Passing sideways & backwards to pad stats but crapping in his pants when slightest bit of pressure is put which won't show up in the stats. I won't bring up his brain farts as that would be too easy & I actually don't have that much problem with his fouling as what else is he supposed to do when even a snail might outpace him? He belongs where our club is atm, in the mid-table.
The moment we had to replace Cazorla with this bum we were done as a top club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After his early booking i said ah s**t here we go again but surprisingly after that he stayed discipline and played well

Manberg

Predator
Super reliable Granit Xhaka at it again. Such a talented footballer, it would have been crazy to let him go to Hertha Berlin for £20M.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Extremely reliable now that he has a manager who doesn’t task him with covering tons of ground.

Can’t remember his last bad game.
Its true although he never really excels in a game if you know what I mean. Just once it would be great to see him have an 8/9 out of 10 rather than a 6/7. Nitpicking I suppose but he’s been decent of late

Manberg

Predator
Its true although he never really excels in a game if you know what I mean. Just once it would be great to see him have an 8/9 out of 10 rather than a 6/7. Nitpicking I suppose but he’s been decent of late

I think you under appreciate his role in the team. He’s not asked to create chances. Instead he dictates tempo, switches the play, covers defensively for players bombing forwards and acts as a water carrier. It’s a very important role tactically and he’s been excellent. It’s also similar to the role Arteta played for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom