• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
Had high hopes for him and liked him a lot but he hasn’t developed at all, you would classify him as a poor fullback now. You win nothing with people like Bellerin.

Offensively he hasn't improved at all since he first broke through. This man used to be a top wing talent

Jae

Imagine if Kola or AMN produced a peformance any near as bad as Bellerin did today? The forum would be baying for their blood.

What was bad about it? I thought he played well today along with the rest of the defence. Made the odd little error here and there but all players do during the course of a game, wasn't anything that lead to any obvious chances?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What was bad about it? I thought he played well today along with the rest of the defence. Made the odd little error here and there but all players do during the course of a game, wasn't anything that lead to any obvious chances?

Took all of 2 minutes before he got skinned by McNeil who gave him a torrid time throughout. Bellerin constanly caught out of position, giving Mcneil far too much space, gave away possesion too cheaply and along with the rest of defence kept losing the their men when defending setpieces allowing a team like Burnley to have 15 chances).

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Wasn't as bad as some seem to think. Hasn't developed as I'd hoped but also not one of the first to be replaced when we overhaul the team.

Jae

Took all of 2 minutes before he got skinned by McNeil who gave him a torrid time throughout. Bellerin constanly caught out of position, giving Mcneil far too much space, gave away possesion too cheaply and along with the rest of defence kept losing the their men when defending setpieces allowing a team like Burnley to have 15 chances).

We must have watched different games :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We have so many fires to fight but yeah let’s sell the highly experienced club captain candidate who is one of the better RBs in the league at 24 years old.

Hecccy is never going to be Cafu but how many RBs in the league are actually better than him? Just give him time, we won’t see the best of him until next season and it’s not like he’s costing us games.

Mitch

We have so many fires to fight but yeah let’s sell the highly experienced club captain candidate who is one of the better RBs in the league at 24 years old.

Hecccy is never going to be Cafu but how many RBs in the league are actually better than him? Just give him time, we won’t see the best of him until next season and it’s not like he’s costing us games.

I would say the following are better RBs than Bellerin

Soares
Chambers
AMN
TAA
Wan Bissaka
Perreira
Walker
Danilo
Azpilicueta
Aurier
Walkers Peters
Aarons
Coleman
Holegate
Lawton
Ward

There is probably a few others I am forgetting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Soares
Chambers
AMN
TAA
Wan Bissaka
Perreira
Walker
Danilo
Azpilicueta
Aurier
Walkers Peters
Aarons
Coleman
Holegate
Lawton
Ward

I’ll give you TAA, AWB, Perriera, Walker and maybe Azpi who’s starting to get benched by Reece James.

A fit and firing Bellerin overtakes Azpi and AWB from that list.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mister vegan did really well today against very talented winger in first half he struggled a bit but at 2nd half he was great.

Symbia

Soares
Chambers
AMN
TAA
Wan Bissaka
Perreira
Walker
Danilo
Azpilicueta
Aurier
Walkers Peters
Aarons
Coleman
Holegate
Lawton
Ward

I can add a whole lots of guys from lower division too, if that will make your day.

Hilarious list :lol:

Mitch

As for his performance yesterday he was given a torrid by the French diving winger. Bellerin made excruciating mistakes to watch in 30 seconds of it each other that could of lead to opposition capitalising on.

Again if this performance was made by any of our other fullbacks they would of got torn to pieces on here but it's a level of peformance we have come accustom to with Bellerin.

Sooner the much more talented AMN or Soares play ahead of him the better.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I’ll give you TAA, AWB, Perriera, Walker and maybe Azpi who’s starting to get benched by Reece James.

A fit and firing Bellerin overtakes Azpi and AWB from that list.
And it has to be worth mentioning that NONE of those other players recently returned from a long injury. People expect players to just come back and play like nothing happened before.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
As for his performance yesterday he was given a torrid by the French diving winger. Bellerin made excruciating mistakes to watch in 30 seconds of it each other that could of lead to opposition capitalising on.

Again if this performance was made by any of our other fullbacks they would of got torn to pieces on here but it's a level of peformance we have come accustom to with Bellerin.

Sooner the much more talented AMN or Soares play ahead of him the better.

The guy is coming back from an ACL which usually takes another 12-24 months till you're back 100% physically and mentally.

Mitch

The guy is coming back from an ACL which usually takes another 12-24 months till you're back 100% physically and mentally.

If Bellerin isnt fit enough to give an adequate peformance at PL level due to as you claim not being fit enough physically or mentally prepared then he shouldnt be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom