• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Well he is incredibly arrogant. His main asset is his personality on the pitch but that can also be his biggest flaw. He comes across as someone who thinks he is better than he actually is.
Exactly this. Wasn't long ago he was an unknown playing in Ligue 2. He's talented, but needs to be humble. Martinelli is a model example of a talented unknown teen, who works hard and has a fantastic attitude.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Loving this story, every superstar clashes with the manager at some point. Guendouzi will be a captain soon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi is one of these youngsters that fame got into thier head. Hopefully everything is cool and he get his head into game I'm happy Arteta is not weak get into thier faces

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
looks like he's the one player who wasn't glad to see Arteta replace Emery

his teamates will sort him out though, especially Laca and Auba, who have had their own issues with managers in the past, and got over them

Camus

Trusted ⭐
He's getting decent game time for his age and pedigree. Why's he getting into row with the manager? less than 2 years ago the lad was playing against binmen (now he's playing with them, wahey!). Should be humbled by his rise.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Imagine having to go on a week long trip with all your **** head work colleges. Unless you have the Chambers / Ox / Jenkinson happy go lucky personality must be a ball ache.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine having to go on a week long trip with all your **** head work colleges. Unless you have the Chambers / Ox / Jenkinson happy go lucky personality must be a ball ache.

To be fair, this is how everyone else probably feels about having to go on one with Guendouzi too :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Armies of the North; General of the Felix Legions; loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius; father to a murdered son; husband to a murdered wife; and I will have my vengeance, in this life or in the next.
Not sure what the quote has to do with the topic at hand, but any quote from that movie deserves a like!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I like Guendouzi and believe he will realise he must wise up. Love that Arteta and his staff is not accepting any bullshit though.
Without knowing what the row was about and how it transpired it is hard to judge Guendouzi too hard, but I like that Arteta isn't taking any BS, especially from a young player. If he fights with the coach he shouldn't be in the squad. As long as the same rules are applied to all I am fine with this. Hopefully Guendouzi will learn as his attitude, when used the right way, is one of his good attributes.

Gunner-Union

A lot of the French players have had attitude problems especially with their national team. He is not a star and tbh has not made it yet so shut up and do as your told and graft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom