• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 14-17

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
EPL lost a lot of quality with weaker Arsenal,Sp**s,Chelsea and Utd.Doubt that teams like Leicester,Wolves and some others will change that in CL and EL.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
f*ck off, we need a chelsea draw at least.

first time something good offensively from Wan-Bissaka.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Wan Bissaka turning into 2006 Cristiano. Martial turning into 2010 Rooney.

Best 5 seconds we're going to see this season.

Reactions: A_G

Mohamed7

Ole is really a fraud. I have fixed feelings about him getting the sack. If he doesn't leave, it will be the biggest fraud because he's so rubbish,outdated by making United play like bottom 10 club deep block defense and hoping getting something on the counter. If he leaves, United might get a better manager and be relevant again.

When I watch Chelsea, I remember the old Arsenal team (post highbury) that was no naive against better teams who defend deep and hit on the counter.

Mohamed7

Chelsea deserves all their misfortunes for their poor treatment of Giroud

That asshole deserves every bit of punishment by them. You saw how smurk he was when he got the EL trophy (Thank you Arsenal!). He can right **** off.

Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
HOW THE **** was that Maguire kick out not a red ? He clearly didn't need to extend his right foot? Imagine if it was Auba. They would have finished our season. ****ing hate this. Clearly biased.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's never just about the red card, he probably get's a 3 match ban as well. Shame.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
When i hear Carra's voice

tenor.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That asshole deserves every bit of punishment by them. You saw how smurk he was when he got the EL trophy (Thank you Arsenal!). He can right **** off.

Nevermind the smugness about the EL trophy. He deserves this for cheating on his wife. Kinda poetic that now he is the one being ignored and treated as if he doesn't exist.

Top Bottom