• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,866
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn get over it barca paid 100m for Griezmann and he hasn't preformed in his first season does that's mean he rubbish?

I'm trying my best! Every day I wake up smiling I promise! Its just hard these days.

Griezmann is a bum of a human being. Can't take him seriously with that hair cut.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still cry about it. Maybe one day I can laugh but it isn't today.

I find it so odd when people moan about the price tag. If we had made moves like this in the market when we were actually successful we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.

Instead of spending money we spent years building up cash and sitting on it. We neglected the importance of sporting success and relied on nothing changing. The oligarchs and premier league cash influx changed the game and we sat on our hands for too long.

Wenger built multiple teams over the years that fell apart through a lack of investment. Players don't run down their contracts and force moves if you are successful. They keep signing and they stay.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'm a bit late to the Ziyech news but apparently we took a look at him in the summer (when he had that ridiculously low release clause) and opted not to sign him?

Apparently we deemed him not good enough or some bs, I mean who tf came to that conclusion? I was p*seed when I read about it in the summer and I'm even more upset now.

Anyway not much we can do about it now but it'll be interesting to see how he does at Chelsh*t.

Sterling trying not to regret moving from Liverpool

2f7.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I know that there is rule in La liga of emergency signing but why leganes can't sign replacement?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I know that there is rule in La liga of emergency signing but why leganes can't sign replacement?

Strange signing, do they not have anyone in their academy or B squad who they could use?

Braithwaite will be discarded and unused by the summer, just seems wasteful.

Also why in January were they trying to buy, do they not bother with loans?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Strange signing, do they not have anyone in their academy or B squad who they could use?

Braithwaite will be discarded and unused by the summer, just seems wasteful.

Also why in January were they trying to buy, do they not bother with loans?
Yes they have B squad too its just strange signing because planning in barca is very awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom