• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I am surprised it has taken this long for him to clash with management. He comes across cocky in games. If he was sold it be no loss. He has some good moments in games but just not convinced for the entirety of them.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
In my opinion, Arteta wants to sell him in the next transfer window unless Guendouzi can change his opinion really fast.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Which is why I didn't want Iwobi sold , a guy who can hold the ball and progress play and a great first touch
Iwobi was an academy success story and I won't hear otherwise. Nelson is a huge prospect, killed academy football and while he has a higher ceiling he hasn't even had half the impact of Iwobi.

The good thing is that a lot of the Hale End kids coming through have that base level of technical ability as a given, it seems to be one of the key criteria we assess players on. Willock, Nelson, ESR and so on can all play in tight spaces and have reliable first touches.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's young, our club have been lacking that winning mentality for over a decade. When you're a naturally talented player you can afford to cut corners.

Arteta has now come in and demanded more, natural talents like Douzi will just have to learn and I'm sure he will. We've seen Ceballos go through the same attitude transformation and now he's in the team.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His young and will learn but equally, it’s concerning that a player of his age plucked from the second division isn’t more motivated to prove himself to a new coach.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The kid was arguably our best player under Emery when we played the worst football I have ever seen Arsenal play. The kid even got called up to the French national team.

Now that we're playing good football he's behind Xhaka, Ceballos, and Torreira; and has Willock and AMN challenging him for fourth choice.

The kid is probably freaking out about falling so far down the pecking order pretty quickly. He's gonna have to work really hard to get minutes.

Regardless of how talented he is, we have plenty of young, talented midfielders.

daron christie

This is all Emery fault he put the boy in too soon and didn’t integrate him as Emery was desperate in my opinion and pinned his hopes on 18yeR old...it too much of a jump from french league 2 to the hardest league in the world for even a mature player never mind a kid

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
40m plus. PSG or Lyon would bite as well as a few bundesliga teams I reckon. I can see Guendouzi shaping up though and getting focused on making a success out of things here.

Any more pics of his missus? I'd miss her if he left.

bandaid

Emery was so scared of player power and a rebellion, that he made Doozi his mole in the dressing room and on the pitch. Doozi had a great time with lots of rewards.

Now the regime has changed.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wonder whom would be interested in him/how much we could make, if we did look to sell in the summer?
Reckon milan clubs would go for him, to me he looks perfect for Atletico. I desperately want him to stay. Hopefully it wasn't a really serious argument and he can continue to progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom