• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan Tah

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The idea of having two big CB

Tah/Mari/Saliba/Holding

Is nice. Is he any good though?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is very decent CB tall and very strong maybe a bit slow. I don't think we'll pay 40m full we need big rebuild.

Zaza

40m on this guy? No thanks. Could be another Leno who finally kicks off at another club but nah.
Rather get Pau Torres or Gabriel at Lille.

ChefMan21

Yes please. He's on my wishlist as an option. German international, ready for the step up club wise, has that physical presence about him like VVD, and is reasonably good on the ball. He's better than what we have - and you just know there's going to be a bidding war for Upamecano et al. Get it done.

Gunner-Union

Might be worth it as his not expensive as the other we have been linked too and might kick on with a new challenge. He has shown he has defensive ability

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Doesn't look that slow. I presume his positioning and reading must be good. Is he a good compliment to Saliba?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't look that slow. I presume his positioning and reading must be good. Is he a good compliment to Saliba?

Reminds me of Kompany. Rarely goes to ground. He isn't slow either. Saliba isn't as fast as people think as well. They are probably about the same.

It's interesting that Saliba is playing left centre half this season.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

On FIFA my 1st cb signing is always from the Bundesliga & he is always on my wishlist but he's always to expensive as my 1st signing, maybe I should try him soon, he has decent stats & overall at a good age on FIFA 20.

Remember he and Leno were big talents from Germany. Let's hope he hasn't fallen off a cliff talent-wise like Leno but with us linked you have to wonder if that is indeed the case.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Remember he and Leno were big talents from Germany. Let's hope he hasn't fallen off a cliff talent-wise like Leno but with us linked you have to wonder if that is indeed the case.

51GjOkeyIDL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Top Bottom