• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haaland is available for 60 million this summer. Every club will be in for him submitting their projects. Dortmund is a stepping stone and the insistence on the clause is to move on. It may have been a case of waiting a season to see if he could step up, but that may be fast tracked.

He will have his pick of clubs and will spend the summer dragging it out in cringe worthy fashion.

Hjalmaar

Haaland is available for 60 million this summer. Every club will be in for him submitting their projects. Dortmund is a stepping stone and the insistence on the clause is to move on. It may have been a case of waiting a season to see if he could step up, but that may be fast tracked.

He will have his pick of clubs and will spend the summer dragging it out in cringe worthy fashion.

I think that clause won't kick in until summer 2022. Think Dortmund will sell him much higher than that before it does.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see liverpool fans and players didn't take the L well. they say A.Madrid kicked them around and played like Burnley.

:lol: did they not know that before playing them?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just seen a post match interview with Van Dijk and Andy Roberston, so so salty. :lol:
yes they didn't take it well that what will happen when nobody can stop you in league A.Madrid got at their faces and not s**t themselves like all PL teams.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
yes they didn't take it well that what will happen when nobody can stop you in league A.Madrid got at their faces and not s**t themselves like all PL teams.

Atletico is much better team technically and didn't give any space to Liverpool in their box.They did that almost every season in Europe,it's nightmare to play against them.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Partey was excellent under pressure, by the way. Really hope he's still on our radar. My only worry would be that signing him might not allow us to sign another creative midfielder to partner him with in a midfield 3.

Aouar/Golovin/Ceballos - Partey
Torreira

That would be a very good midfield.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We'll see what Nagelsmann is about tonight and over these two legs. So much hype surrounding him but this ain't the Bundesliga this is a CL knockout tie vs one of the best coaches of the 21st century who'll have a game plan ready. Will be interesting to see. Kane and Son being out make Leipzig favourites, but I'm far from convinced.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lloris - Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies - Gedson, Winks, Lo Celso - Alli, Lucas, Bergwijn

Gulacsi - Klostermann, Ampadu, Halstenberg - Mukiele, Sabitzer, Laimer, Angelino - Nkunku - Schick, Werner

actually looking forward to seeing Unai's boy Nkunku, already prepared to write "AM told me he was a bum" every time he does something good

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big game for Ampadu tonight, hopefully good experience ahead of the Euros.

Also where the f*ck are Konate and Upamecano? Sp**s get so lucky I swear.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lloris - Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies - Gedson, Winks, Lo Celso - Alli, Lucas, Bergwijn

Gulacsi - Klostermann, Ampadu, Halstenberg - Mukiele, Sabitzer, Laimer, Angelino - Nkunku - Schick, Werner

actually looking forward to seeing Unai's boy Nkunku, already prepared to write "AM told me he was a bum" every time he does something good

I've drafted up 5 posts about Nkunku already.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Frantically checking your post history and finding out you backed him

200.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom