• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
At least Laca seems to be getting back into dangerous positions. If that keeps happening he will score. Need to be worried when he is mainly doing his work in midfield.

Laca tries so hard to be some silky playmaking striker. He shouldn’t have even tried to pass that to Martinelli.

Then he misses anyway. Just piss off.

I used to pretend Laca was my son but now when people stop me in the store and ask me how my son is doing playing football out there in the world I say "I don't know what you are talking about" and walk away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I used to pretend Laca was my son but now when people stop me in the store and ask me how my son is doing playing football out there in the world I say "I don't know what you are talking about" and walk away.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom