• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Miss the days of having a midfielder of cazorla's ilk pulling strings and taking players on with ease, didn't realize how spoilt we were....

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some old-school physical tricks from the Greek. That kneeling on the back of Matteo’s hamstring is classic. Willock and Matteo seemed a bit worried when About getting the ball as Olympiacos players were approaching backside or sideway. Saka needs to be braver but running at opponents. Auba would pose more threat if he can move central. I don’t think Olympiacos can play at high tempo for 90mins. Mustafi has been solid. Sokratis is a bit slow as a right back but Mustafi is covering his back when necessary.

How do you cook your eggs mate? Just started eating eggs recently btw, hated them when I was younger.

Yeah its first year in my life when I'm eating them daily now. Been missing out on so much!

I just do 3-5 scrambled eggs and avocado and have it as my first meal of the day. Don't eat breakfast anymore so its usually between 14:00-16:00!

Manberg

Predator
Yeah its first year in my life when I'm eating them daily now. Been missing out on so much!

I just do 3-5 scrambled eggs and avocado and have it as my first meal of the day. Don't eat breakfast anymore so its usually between 14:00-16:00!

eew Avocado is yuck. If you must eat a vegetable with your eggs then tomato is nicer.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Need some creativity

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No it is not sorbet

Cocoa butter, cashew butter, rice-syrup, coconut milk and oil seems to be the brunt of it.

Remarkably icecream like actually, just slightly of texture wise

Vegan food in general is really good, like most thing it just needs proper seasoning.

Not good enough to give up steaks, mind you. But then again, few things are.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette is so useless now. What’s happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom