• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auba and Laca are hyped up to be some magical duo but they’re the worst partnership I have ever seen at Arsenal.

Remember when I was told they were better than D. Yorke and A. Cole on here. I had to weather the storm for months of insane posters attacking me for saying it was way OTT.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Leno is our best player no doubt. He is the best goalkeeper that I have seen in my last 15 years for Arsenal

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Just don't get what our managers see in playing willock as a #10, he must do an amazing job there in training..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom