• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Relax, he hasn’t made it just yet.

He lacks a lot of what’s currently required of the modern day striker but he’s young and the game changes quickly. I like him and he’s taking great steps. Should of had 2 today.

I think he has a decent chance of making it here, even if he’s just an option.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

DON'T SLEEP ON EDDIE NKETIAH

I still need to see a bit more improvements from him personally as I've seen him play better - BUT this was a good start for him. 2 goals in 3 starts since returning from loan, both against PL opposition. Lots of industry and pressing, and he got a decent volume of shots on goal in the area against a good side. There's more to come - I think he could be a little sharper on some moves, and could take care of the ball a bit better in some instances but he's a much better player than given credit and I stand by that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Way better that his performance against Newcastle the movement and finish was excellent

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Same energy

f0cd29f9e42fdd9fb9fcebf29e714a0a.jpg

BgLcBGjCQAEwndP.jpg

nketiah-v-everton.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought he was unlucky not to score vs Newcastle and because he missed a good chance he attracted more negative comments than he deserved. I'm so pleased for him to score today, I love the way he gets back too, he was doing that in the Newcastle game as well but people over looked it. Arteta needs to know if Nketiah is part of his plans for next season, only by playing him will he find out. Well done to both of them!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Good goal today showing good movement and a decent finish, but other than that very poor. Doesn't hold the ball up well, no significant pace, loses everything in the air, can't dribble. Need to see serious improvement honestly.

Pepes blue pill

Great finish and decent all round game, great to see him getting chances and hopefully this will give him more confidence, imagine he will start v Portsmouth in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom