• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Raul clapping back at @Rex Banter

DEp1iBSUQAEEs1q.jpg

EPnjCBVX0AA8Jk1.jpg

p4VJHkd.png

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not like we've signed a load of duds attached to these super agents. It's not even like we signed players where there was a better alternative for the same price.

Who else could we have got for David Luiz money? Who else could we have got as back up RB for Soares money?

I'm not seeing a pattern, just that we are dealing with people we wouldn't have before but it's not just them...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's not like we've signed a load of duds attached to these super agents. It's not even like we signed players where there was a better alternative for the same price.

Who else could we have got for David Luiz money? Who else could we have got as back up RB for Soares money?

I'm not seeing a pattern, just that we are dealing with people we wouldn't have before but it's not just them...

Bogle was a far better alternative for the same price.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I read in some dutch newspapers that we are interested in Daley Blind? could some dutch gooners confirm that?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The major question for me regarding the summer transfer window is, will Mikel be given enough budget to spend by the board to build his own team? Part with the players who aren't in his future plans & bring in the players he feels will be?

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
The major question for me regarding the summer transfer window is, will Mikel be given enough budget to spend by the board to build his own team? Part with the players who aren't in his future plans & bring in the players he feels will be?

Probably £40-50m budget to start with any money made from sales added to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom