• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dude, this reply combined with your avatar...
Are you ok?
No, I'm not.

But think about it. Not every footballer actually cares about how good their team is. I would leave my current company in a heartbeat if a lesser company offered me double the salary and that's just one aspect.

Arsenal are a bigger brand, most players move here and their social media numbers sky-rocket. We're still the bigger club as well despite being considerably worse on the pitch, and I heard he doesn't even play much anyway.

With Partey being Ghanaian I also suspect that he'd enjoy London a bit more than Madrid bar the weather.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We are ready to pay 50m release clause to sign Thomas Partey we already approached his agents. don't know if reliable or not but they saying it's from their info.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would we be able to attract Partey at this stage?

Would be perfect for our midfield, but wouldn't Atletico be above us in the pecking order in 2020.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would we be able to attract Partey at this stage?

Would be perfect for our midfield, but wouldn't Atletico be above us in the pecking order in 2020.
Doesn't matter if we able to pay the money and give him contract that better than A.Madrid but at the end it'll be his decision at the moment he seem happy at A.Madrid.

African Flair

Atletico need goals. Maybe they have figure out that Lacazette won't get 25 of them by now but dream we can do. Then again their striker recruiting have utter shiet for years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think we’ll have to pay the clause for him tbh, he’s such a vital part of the Atletico midfield.

Only midfielder who can win the ball and consistently break lines. Such a high energy, all round quality player.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Partey would be a massive signing for us. Was really impressed with him against Liverpool. Press resistant, good on the ball, calm and vision.

Would love to see him in our midfield as an all-round 8. Pair him with a creative cm with dribbling ability and Torreira as an anchor and that would be scary.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He will sign a new contract, forget about that. He very happy where he is and we are in no position to lure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom