• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Will be interesting to see if Arteta starts AMN or Saka. The latter clearly needs a break but he wont be involved in FA Cup so we could see him start this and maybe subbed off later when the game is won. Shame Soares isn't fit, he can play LB.

Is there a reserve team player we could use at LB? Just wondering because Arteta may prefer a reserve player to AMN who he doesn't normally even put on the bench. He obviously has his reasons.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Will be interesting to see if Arteta starts AMN or Saka. The latter clearly needs a break but he wont be involved in FA Cup so we could see him start this and maybe subbed off later when the game is won. Shame Soares isn't fit, he can play LB.

Is there a reserve team player we could use at LB? Just wondering because Arteta may prefer a reserve player to AMN who he doesn't normally even put on the bench. He obviously has his reasons.

It’s strange, though, because AMN was pretty good under Arteta before Hector was ready to return.. Surely he could do a decent enough job at LB?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’s strange, though, because AMN was pretty good under Arteta before Hector was ready to return.. Surely he could do a decent enough job at LB?

I've never rated AMN but yes he was ok for a while this season. As I said, it will be interesting to see if Arteta plays him or not. You have to think if he doesn't then AMN is done here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've never rated AMN but yes he was ok for a while this season. As I said, it will be interesting to see if Arteta plays him or not. You have to think if he doesn't then AMN is done here.
AMN will never make it here. I hope I'm wrong. If AMN can't get into this midfield, I imagine he can't get into the side next season when Arteta would have upgraded the midfield. just my thoughts

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
AMN will never make it here. I hope I'm wrong. If AMN can't get into this midfield, I imagine he can't get into the side next season when Arteta would have upgraded the midfield. just my thoughts

Agreed!

Manberg

Predator

I agree. I think Willock’s in the same boat. Getting games here and there but with an upgraded midfield he won’t be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So if kola didn't suffer a broken shoulder or dislocation what could be his injury?

Tomb Bombadil

I agree. I think Willock’s in the same boat. Getting games here and there but with an upgraded midfield he won’t be.
It's his first year with in the team and his just 20 years old. He showed some really promising things and he played in 30 games, started 16 and played 1400minutes. Not bad for his first season. It would be stupid to sell Willock already.

If we buy new midfielders we will also sell midfielders. I would sell Torreriar and buy an upgrade, one of Ceballos/Xhaka and if possible Özil. Should be enough space for backup positions.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
1c5.gif

Copyright @THunter

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's his first year with in the team and his just 20 years old. He showed some really promising things and he played in 30 games, started 16 and played 1400minutes. Not bad for his first season. It would be stupid to sell Willock already.

If we buy new midfielders we will also sell midfielders. I would sell Torreriar and buy an upgrade, one of Ceballos/Xhaka and if possible Özil. Should be enough space for backup positions.
Ceballos won't be here next season anyway. With the limited funds we have, I'm not sure we can upgrade our we can completely change our midfield next summer and Also Upgrade other areas of the pitch.

Tomb Bombadil

Ceballos won't be here next season anyway. With the limited funds we have, I'm not sure we can upgrade our we can completely change our midfield next summer and Also Upgrade other areas of the pitch.
Sure it's possible if we sell.
  • Sell Torreira for £30-40m and buy an upgrade.
  • Ceballos back to Real
  • Or sell Xhaka buy Ceballos
  • Or sell Xhaka for £40m-50m and buy an upgrade

Wagwaan

Sure it's possible if we sell.
  • Sell Torreira for £30-40m and buy an upgrade.
  • Ceballos back to Real
  • Or sell Xhaka buy Ceballos
  • Or sell Xhaka for £40m-50m and buy an upgrade

Why always look for 'upgrades'?

Torreira is still young and has potential to be one of the best in his position.

You build a winning team, not buy one.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us losing 0-2 at half time. See what Arteta and this team is really about.

Prayers to Allah .

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom