• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

One of the worst refereeing performances in a long time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah where I stand so far. Even with the crazy valuations these days I’d class 70M as someone who’s a world class player.

I think he’s going to come good in some form and have some nice seasons but for me I don’t see him having the ceiling of a Sterling or a Salah.
If we spent it on world class cb will leave us short in width so it's saame

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Pepe has to try, because our game is to static and no one else is offering something today. One individual action from him or we will not score.

It was a foul again. Ref has a nightmare.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah where I stand so far. Even with the crazy valuations these days I’d class 70M as someone who’s a world class player.

I think he’s going to come good in some form and have some nice seasons but for me I don’t see him having the ceiling of a Sterling or a Salah.

Agree. Would've been a very good transfer for 40 or 50m Euros, but not the 80m. An Eden Hazard cost just 20m more and is a proven worldclass player. You'd expect instant effect of such a high money transfer. And every other club was seemingly put off by the asking price, only Arsenal went through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom