• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Pound for pound our worst striker ever. His form has dropped off a cliff and he's become even slower. Regardless of the Auba contract, we should sell for whatever. His play and stats were better under Wenger when he was injured! Since then, men :(.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We would need an experienced negotiator to get anything more than 15m for this guy in the summer.
It's a shame as he was one of my favorite players last year and I thought he would be even better with Pepe around him. What a fool I was

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My worry with him is the club would rather give him a new contract than take a loss on him. You’re probably looking at only getting £25-£30m for him. Hopefully he forces his way out. Him and Auba can fund the rebuild. Nketiah, Martinelli and a new striker is enough for what we’re trying to achieve.

Behrengauna

Lacazette has played in 11 of Arteta's 13 games in charge, has been poor in almost every single one of them and has scored one flukey goal and a tap-in. Arteta should get much more blame for starting him over and over again and subbing him off late if not at all. 106 minutes yesterday.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope Arteta takes him out of the firing line. Feels like the fans are on the edge of booing him but maybe we wont do that after Xhaka.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Would rather take any other starting striker in the PL than Laca.

I genuinely find it difficult to understand how he can be this bad, even Slimani would be an upgrade and convert the chances Lacazette gets.

Ighalo, Ayew, Benteke - I swear all these would be better than he currently is.

Need to eff him off in the summer but I feel he will still be here after.

Jae

Was a great signing at the time but unfortunately it's looking like it wasn't meant to be. I'd let him go in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom