• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You lot have spoke his bum status into existence.

Last season people were debating about if he was a top class striker, now I’m here wondering if Nketiah is better.

Can’t believe how ineffective he is, trying to head that chance he could have kicked in was the highlight of the game for me.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Last season people were debating about if he was a top class striker, now I’m here wondering if Nketiah is better.

Can’t believe how ineffective he is, trying to head that chance he could have kicked in was the highlight of the game for me.
It was comical. At this stage id swap witch Chelsea for Giroud

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lacazette has played in 11 of Arteta's 13 games in charge, has been poor in almost every single one of them and has scored one flukey goal and a tap-in. Arteta should get much more blame for starting him over and over again and subbing him off late if not at all. 106 minutes yesterday.

I agree. I was at the game last night. Watching his movement off the ball vs Martinelli when he came on was like night and day. We immediately became a bigger threat.

The fact that both Martinelli and Auba who are vastly superior centre forwards are being permanently shafted wide for this guy is criminal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I agree. I was at the game last night. Watching his movement off the ball vs Martinelli when he came on was like night and day. We immediately became a bigger threat.

The fact that both Martinelli and Auba who are vastly superior centre forwards are being permanently shafted wide for this guy is criminal.

Laca’s movement is criminally bad, he’s so static or always just drops deep, very little runs in behind or to the sides to stretch the defence. Shifting Auba out wide for him is something I’ll never agree with.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I think we'll end up with Giroud back for a season if Laca and Auba leave this summer. Especially if we end up with no European football. Cash tight, Arteta knows him well, available on a free....

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think we'll end up with Giroud back for a season if Laca and Auba leave this summer. Especially if we end up with no European football. Cash tight, Arteta knows him well, available on a free....

That would be a mistake. Giroud's very effective as a supersub or in teams that play direct but painfully limited as a starter or in teams with slow build up play like ours.

I think he'll go back to France or MLS where he can be a starter every week.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

If the two you mention leave cash won’t be tight.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Yep and we have to blame Arteta for that. I was so pleased to see Nketiah start in the PL ahead of Laca and fully expected Martinelli to start ahead of him last night. Arteta should have taken him off way earlier.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get aulas on phone and tell him laca is available to be back to lyon get 30-35M move on we'll make no profit after buying him for almost 50m but he didn't do much so understandable his value is dropped massively from 100 goals in 3 season to less than 50 so far in 2 and half years. Not good enough.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Encapsulates arsenal perfectly. A club full of people who think they’re better than they actually are, despite their talent, and who keep on making the wrong decisions.

DasBootist

I have defended the dude on this forum several times in the past, but he seems to have regressed. Aubameyang is the level our forwards need to be at, or something close to that.

He has to be moved on in the summer, with more trust given to the younger players and Pepe.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Should retire and start golfing IMO.
He's done.

At a point in the first half yesterday when Pepe went on that run and was brought down by the olympiakos defender, Laca was miles behind. when Pepe was setting up the free kick, you could see lacazette gulping up air like someone who was almost drowning.
That really summed him up yesterday.

I know Özil was atrocious yesterday, lacazette was equally bad if not worse.

If we can get £30m for him, that would be fantastic business.
Pound for pound, one of our worst striker ever

GDeep™

League is very weak
The most likely outcome here is Auba leaving and Laca starting next season.

No chance you let two strikers leave.

Mraven

Eh? Giroud is much better.

Never forget his Olympiakos hat trick when we needed it to go through. Now we’re stuck with Lacazette who always goes missing in big games.

I guess that’s the difference between a WC champion and a serial bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom