• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Too many players with mistakes in them. You can't drill out individual errors if the quality isn't good enough.

Feel sorry for Arteta, he looks a good manager.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I've supported Arsenal all my life, through the good and bad but I just don't seem to care anymore.

Its just another pathetic loss, not surprised or even disappointed its just Arsenal again.

The feeling I have when watching Arsenal is nothing these days, nothing, maybe doom and a bit of disgust, I literally dont enjoy it at all.

I can watch a neutral game and enjoy the football, the styles and just sit back and watch, but watching Arsenal is horrible, for the full 90 I dont enjoy it unless we are cruising at 3-0 as you have this constant feeling of doom and something bad is about too happen, we score I dont celebrate, we concede I dont get annoyed, it is just such a strange feeling watching Arsenal play.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I've supported Arsenal all my life, through the good and bad but I just don't seem to care anymore.

Its just another pathetic loss, not surprised or even disappointed its just Arsenal again.

The feeling I have when watching Arsenal is nothing these days, nothing, maybe doom and a bit of disgust, I literally dont enjoy it at all.

I can watch a neutral game and enjoy the football, the styles and just sit back and watch, but watching Arsenal is horrible, for the full 90 I dont enjoy it unless we are cruising at 3-0 as you have this constant feeling of doom and something bad is about too happen, we score I dont celebrate, we concede I dont get annoyed, it is just such a strange feeling watching Arsenal play.

Yeah very similar to how I feel. We are just an also ran team who basically in 12-13 years are no closer to turning a corner and actually winning something significant or challenging. The whole mentality of the club is wrong and from the outside looking in we are just taking part. Chelsea face multiple issues like managers/transfer bans and they seem to be able to pick themselves up and go again in quick time. United have seemed to slowly turn a corner too under Ole and at least are showing something. Us on the other hand its just more of nothing.

It will continue like this because which top players going to sign for us in this state? Liverpool had a lot of positives and upward trend. They made a couple of big signings who seen the direction the club was going.

Wolves are closer to a premier league title than us. Leciester also.

Football at Arsenal has lost its excitement as we are neither challenging for titles or facing relegation. Just playing and making up the numbers somewhere in the middle.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah very similar to how I feel. We are just an also ran team who basically in 12-13 years are no closer to turning a corner and actually winning something or challenging. The whole mentality of the club is wrong and from the outside looking in we are just taking part. Chelsea face multiple issues like managers/transfer bans and they seem to be able to pick themselves up and go again in quick time. United have seemed to slowly turn a corner too under Ole and at least are showing something. Us on the other hand its just more of nothing.

It will continue like this because which top players going to sign for us in this state? Liverpool had a lot of positives and upward trend. They made a couple of big signings who seen the direction the club was going.

Wolves are closer to a premier league title than us. Leciester also.

Football at Arsenal has lost its excitement as we are neither challenging for titles or facing relegation. Just playing and making up the numbers somewhere in the middle.

The mentality is a huge part and I think a lot of fans have been mentally scarred from all the pathetic displays and car crashes of the last however many years.

Watching Arsenal is awful, how fans attend weekly is beyond me, I just never feel comfortable or entertained, even at 4-0 you have a slight feeling of doom from the Newcastle comeback and we seem like the club it will happen too again and again.

Pepe is really the only point of excitement for me, he excites the fans with his trickery even tho it may lead to nothing, but the rest of the team are difficult too get behind.

Saka actually I have time for, Pepe and Saka bring back a little bit of excitement when they have the ball, the rest are just so dull.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
100% better off finishing outside those EL places. The club and the board needs a massive kick up the arse.

I'm not sure to be honest, people said the same about the CL and its been downhill since.

Having European football isnt a negative in reality, we suck regardless but having the ability too offer it to players as well as the extra income is a lot better.

The only thing that will happen without it is the budget will reduce, I highly doubt we are going to drop transfer bombs like Utd or Chelsea would, we will just shop elsewhere and in the bargain bucket which may not be the worst thing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People crying about budget this and owners that.

Someone please tell me that this current team player for player shouldn't be able to beat Olympiakos at home. Or any other inferior team for that matter.

In the premier league there is no given right to win a game of football but the players we have are better than watfords. They are better than Palace. They are better than Olympiakos. So blame Kronke all you want but we spent over 100m in the summer and are worse of for it.

The club is going nowhere fast and as each year passes we are becoming irrelevant in the league and Europe. Like AC milans fall from grace although their history books look better than ours.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Some very poor performances, Laca, Xhaka, Özil but Arteta is not without blame. Why did he take so long to get Martinelli on and Laca off? Why did he even start with Laca, our attack was so bad. I think our first shot on target was about 80 mins.

Anyway, its all PL & FA Cup now. So lets salvage what we can and leave Laca & Özil on the bench and start planning for the future. Xhaka can be replaced in the summer.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes things need to get worse before they can get better mate.

How much worse does it need to get :lol:

I honestly thought we hit rock bottom when it was at its most toxic in 2018 and the only way was up, can’t believe how wrong I was.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
we're spared the real possibility of being knocked out by United or Wolves, which is a positive for me

and if by some miracle we could get that 5th PL spot, it would mean we had got a team playing well enough for at least the early rounds of CL, so can go all out for that now

perhaps a loss to Portsmouth would be no bad thing either

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we're spared the real possibility of being knocked out by United or Wolves, which is a positive for me

and if by some miracle we could get that 5th PL spot, it would mean we had got a team playing well enough for at least the early rounds of CL, so can go all out for that now

perhaps a loss to Portsmouth would be no bad thing either
We were usually go out in every competition in March. It's possible this season but I'm expecting we go to late stages of fa cup

Jae

How much worse does it need to get :lol:

I honestly thought we hit rock bottom when it was at its most toxic in 2018 and the only way was up, can’t believe how wrong I was.

I think we've now got the right manager but not the right players. Our team is more or less the same as it was in 2018.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Bad years it'll come for us... We must prepare for a many way out from our players

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Literally fell asleep before the 90 were up. Woke up to see this shambles of a result. The state of us.. Knocked out by Olympiakos. A new low.

I find it difficult to believe fans who say they physically fell asleep while watching their team in an important match. I mean it may well have happened but if it did, I'd lie about it so that my post-match opinion could be credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom