• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
If Arteta can motivate these players by getting them fully focused towards top four and makes the right selection choices, we have a squad capable of winning most of those matches.

My prediction comes to a total of 62 points

West Ham - win
Brighton - win
City - draw
Southampton - draw
Norwich - win
Wolves - win
Leicester - win
Tottenham - win
Liverpool - draw
Villa - draw
Watford - win
Would love to see it, but realistically you’re missing 3-4 Ls in there...there’s a reason we’re midtable. We’re not going on a 2.5-month league unbeaten run — feels like we haven’t topped City in a decade, for example.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Everton vs United
Sp**s vs Wolves
Chelsea vs Everton
Man United vs City
Sp**s vs United
Everton vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs City
Man United vs Sheffield
Sheffield vs Sp**s
Everton vs Leicester
Sp**s vs Everton

Those fixtures are definite dropped points for those above us. That's not even considering European fixtures and dropped points vs other teams such as Chelsea dropping points vs Bournemouth.

We need 6 from 6.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thank you Everton and Wolves.

We’re three points behind Sp*rs even if we lose our game in hand at City.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Next 7 games, including the Sp**s game, are important for us. We need to win them all, do that and we are going to be in a very strong position for the Champions League. These are, West Ham (H), Brighton (A), Southampton (A), Norwich (H), Wolves (A), Leicester (H), Sp**s (A).

One game at a time of course... and I back the manager to instill that mindset.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think we can realistically lose two more games if we’re going to get in.

We have three very tough away fixtures in Man City, Sp*rs and Wolves. My hope is they rearrange the City game around a CL tie which City would clearly prioritise.

The Wolves game is also surrounded by the Europa League quarter final dates which I expect Wolves to qualify for.

As for Sp*rs anything can happen but we’ve got to have a decent chance if Son and Kane are still out.

Trigger

Haven’t been so pleased with the weekends premier league results in ages what with the scousers finally losing and UCL spot rivals dropping points.

But a big part of that is that we haven’t played a game and frustrated the life out of me by throwing away the chance to close the gap like usual. Feel certain if Pompey tomorrow was a league game we’d draw!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Be nice to finish above Sp**s & think we will.

Not overly bothered about if we get CL or not. Just get spanked being a low seed.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Top 4 still a massive bonus for me, I still think it's unlikely. We're basically waiting for 5 teams to all mess up enough for us to overtake them all, then factor in Everton as a potential threat too. It seems like it's too much to ask for me.

It's possible but seeing people getting their hopes up.... I just hope yous all don't get too angry and upset when we obviously don't make it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How many times has that happened this year? Once?

Ding ding. There’s a reason we’re 10th (8th at end of MW with a win) and on pace for only ~52 points...
I just hope that Arteta can motivate them to do it. But we all know that these group of players are all spineless. They'll always crumble under pressure.

But a man's gotta hope, right?

:lol:

GoonerJay24

Top 4 still a massive bonus for me, I still think it's unlikely. We're basically waiting for 5 teams to all mess up enough for us to overtake them all, then factor in Everton as a potential threat too. It seems like it's too much to ask for me.

It's possible but seeing people getting their hopes up.... I just hope yous all don't get too angry and upset when we obviously don't make it.

Can you honestly see any of the six other teams going on a 4-5 match winning run

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't see much chance of us getting above Wolves, they are simply better than us.

In big games they’re good but they typically struggle against minnows.

Nuno sets them up well to counter but they’re pretty poor at breaking teams down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom