• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 5th Round: Portsmouth v Arsenal | Monday, March 2 | KO: 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

Who will go through to the Quarter-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Sokratis at RB? ****ing hell, man. Also not looking good when Arsenal's former golden boy (Holding) can't get near a starting 11 now. And yeah, AMN is done here, pretty certain he'll be sold in the summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't know why everybody thinks Sokratis is playing at right back. It's quite clear during game play that when in possession we take the form of a back three... basically Mari is playing Xhaka's role, since the latter drops back and the two center backs shift to the right. What's worrisome here is Nelson playing RB/RWB/RM. Guess that also suggests Arteta doesn't fancy Maitland-Niles at all.

Sanis

We've spent almost all season without proper fullbacks, who missed lots of games because of injuries and we bought another injured fullbacks to replace them.

Happy giving time to our youngsters.

Its all about getting experience for them and Arteta now! I have huge faith even with bums like Kia and Raul running things Arteta will manage to make something happen next season!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
this is must be @Riou on twitter

Eddie, one of the all time greats...him beating Lesnar for the title in 2004, is one of my fav ever wrestling moments...2004 was just a great year in general tbf!

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

8-12M. Guy isn’t established at all and doesn’t even have a position.

Might need a loan actually to show clubs his capabilities.

If Liverpool can get 12M for a Danny Ward and 20M for Dom Solanke I’d expect 20M+ from some team.

Could see Everton in for him, they’ll overpay for any top 6 cast offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom